•Chapter Ten•

💕Alexa's P.O.V💕
I wake up hearing my phone ring . Who could it be ??? I look at my phone next to the dresser and see a unknown number . What ?? Who ?? Why ?? I awnser .

"Hello "

"Alexa "

Dominic ) Alexa is Dominic

Alexa ) oh sorry It was unknown , how did you get my phone number

Dominic ) who do you think

Alexa ( I'm gonna kill Tanner

Dominic ) did you really think you would leave by not saying goodbye . Things don't just end like that . They start again .

(Phone call ends )

Alexa ) what Dominic .. Dominic

I end the phone call and hear the doorbell ring . Cameron gets it and sees Dominic .

"I'm sorry who are you "Cameron and starring at him

"Is Alexa home "he says

"Alexa "Cameron yells

I wear my outfit for school . A white crop top with Some black shorts . I wear my converse shoes and tie my flannel around my waist . I walk downstairs while I put my hair down from my messy bun .

"Dominic what are you doing here "I ask as he grabs my hands . He smiles while all the Magcon boys stare at us behind me . Great !! I know he loves me and we kissed but didn't mean anything to me . I let go of his hands and his smile fades away.

"I'm sorry but , what we have or what am I saying we never had a thing , our kiss was fake okay I'm sorry "I raise my voice as I close the door . I sigh and turn around and see them starring

"Seriously stop with the starring "I say running upstairs . I quickly grab my backpack and my headphones and walk back downstairs . I see all the boys ready to go . I'm always last great .

"So who's Dominic "Blake asks smiling

"Ohhhhh ohh "the boys Tease

"It's okay just tell me "Blake says smiling again

"He's just a guy that's been following me around we kissed ... But we're not a thing okay "I say pointing at the boys

"Okay .. Okay "Cameron says smiling walking out

"So when will you guys be a thing "Jacob adds . I let out a sigh and zip my backpack . I walk outside and sit in the car . Everyone else comes in the car and Cameron drives to school . We arrive and I walk to my locker . I see a guy about 3 lockers away from me . He was kinda cute but still I don't need a boyfriend . I opened my locker and put my books in there . I close it and find the guy walking closer to me .

"Hey you new "He asks as he plants a smile on his face

"Yeah I am "I replie looking behind him which is the girl I was talking to yesterday . Forgot her name , I think it was bell.

"Well I'm Chase See you around "he says walking away . I walk close to bell , she smiles as one of the popular girls just grab her and and pushes her away . I try to follow but her friends were there blocking me as if they were security guards . The class bell rings , I look at the girl and they walk away . I run over to the direction were bell went or should I say got dragged to . I look around and see the girl walk out of a room . I see bell in the corner crying .

"Bell you alright "I yell running up to her

"Leave me alone ,please just go "she mumbles while sobbing

"Bell please get up "I say trying to get a hold of her hands

"Alexa please leave me alone , I'm fine "she mumbles again covering her face . I leave her there and walk over to my class . I see Hunter and Blake in the class . Great !!!

"And where were you "my teacher asks as everyone stares at me .

"Bathroom "

"Take a seat "

I take a seat next to a boy with glasses and dark brown hair . This was history class so we learned the history of cultures and back in those days . When the class finishes I walk to my locker . I hear someone yelling behind me . He gets my attention ?

"Alexa , Alexa "Cameron yells as I turn around with books in my hand . He helps me with my books , while i close my locker . We wait for Jacob Blake and the rest . We walk to the car , and Cameron drives all of us home . Arron comes home with us all the time and leaves at night . Once we arrive , I open the car door and run to the door . Cameron opens the house door with the keys and I rush upstairs .

I take my homework out and start working on it . I'm sure everyone's favorite subject is Math . That's my favorite subject . I see my mom walk inside and grab the chair from my desk and sit down .

"Honey, I want to talk with you "she says sitting down . What does she want . Does she know I get bullied . Is she mad at me . I know there were problems .

"If this is about those girls at school , there just mean to me cause they think I want to date the guys but I don't "I say talking fast

"What no it's not , wait what "she says !! What oh god !!

"Oh it's not about that ,ok different subject "I say thinking of ideas

"WHAT , NO THE TOPIC IS ABOUT THAT "

"Alexa , YOU CANT KEEP SECRETS "

"DOES CAMERON KNOW "

"No "I say scratching the back of my head

"Mom what's wrong "Cameron says walking inside

"Your sister gets bullied deal with her please , and remind her some rules "my mom says walking away

"What "Cameron says

"You what "

"I get bullied "