•Chapter Five•

We all stand there and wait . The doctor comes back and gives us the details.

"She awake but please go inside one by one "The doctor says walking away .

"I'll go "I yell walking inside !

😁Alexa's P.O.V😁
I see Tanner walk inside . She looks at me and takes a seat . I was in big pain , after what happened to me . Tanner could probably make it worse . I hope we don't fight at the hospital to . It was silence for a minute until she said something.

"I'm sorry "Tanner says out of no where

"It's okay "I respond as she interprets

"No it's my fault .I was such a jerk and I'm really sorry . I just thought that if you left you could see the whole other side of planet earth , but I convinced you and never thought you actually cared about me , I'm sorry , it's your choice and if you want to stay go ahead but if not then even better , cause we're still sisters , not just friends , sisters , I ... Love you "Tanner explains as tears rush down her cheeks .

Wow I can't believe Tanner . She called me her sister and said I love you . I don't want to leave but sometimes I need to worry about myself all I ever done was think about Tanner .

"Tanner "I say as she walks out with tears bursting out . My tears rush down my cheeks .

"Tanner "I hear my foster dad yell as she walks out . I see Cameron come inside .

"Hey "Cameron says waving at me .

"Hi "

"So are you gonna come "Cameron asks

"Why do you want me to come though "I ask

"My little sister died from a store robbery and she tried to help out the cashier , she was helpful but she died "Cameron says as his tears come down

"In sorry , I'll come "I say smiling as he hugs me . I never felt a hug like that sense ever . Usually our foster parents don't touch us . Well sometimes they try to hugs us but we don't let . I see my foster dad come inside as Cameron leaves .

"I'll miss you , when you always need a father just know I'm here "my foster dad says smiling as he leaves the room .

                      •Two days later•

😜Alexa's P.O.V😜
I start packing up my stuff . I grab my clothes and shower stuff along with some of my makeup . I grab my suitcase and jacket walk out my room . I walk downstairs and see Tanner and my foster dad . I hug Tanner one last time and high five my dad . I walk outside and sit in the car . I wave goodbye as the car goes further and further . Goodbye!

"Trust me you'll be happier with a family "Cameron says smiling

"Cameron, am I gonna go to school "I ask

"Yes you'll make friends , meet new people meet my friends from Magcon and be happy "he responds smiling .

"What's Magcon "I ask confused

"Ok that's a lot of questions but Magcon is a group of boys younger or older boys who have fun by making YouTube videos , or vines , even musiclys and any other social media , and I'm the leader "he awnsers

"Cool "I say smiling as the car keeps driving . I look at my window and see people laughing ,giggling , talking to people , some others were exercising , and having a wonderful time . I guess this world is really gonna be perfect . We arrive at the house . I take a look of it from the outside , it was so huge !

"One more thing "Cameron says

"Yeah "

"The Magcon lives with us "Cameron says as I get shocked once they all run out .

•House•

•Inside the house •

•Inside the house •

•Backyard•

•My room•