•Chapter Eight•

"Sorry I forgot your name "I say smiling

"It's Jacob ,it's okay you'll remember "Jacob says smiling .

"Thanks " I say as I high five him . They all leave and I open the iPhone box . I never had this kind of phone . I did know how to use my so I just put it on my dresser . I wore some pajamas and turned my lamp off . I heard laughing and sounds from downstairs probably the boys . Ugh I need some sleep !

😇Alexa's P.O.V😇
I wake up hearing all the boys yelling . Cameron knocks on my door . He opens it and i still stay in bed . He was dressed nicely and had a backpack .

"What are you doing at this time , it's only 7:45 "I say getting up and rubbing my eyes

"Uhh we have school and your gonna be late "Cameron says smiling

"Okay no one mentioned anything "I say as he looks at Hunter

"What I forgot to tell her"Hunter says as he walks inside the bathroom . Cameron leaves and I get up . I was my face and brush my teeth . I curl my hair and put some light makeup on . I wear a crop top with some shorts . Then I tie my flannel around my waist  and put the choker on!

(Outfit)I wear my converse shoes and grab my backpack that's a black jansport and head out

(Outfit)
I wear my converse shoes and grab my backpack that's a black jansport and head out . I walk downstairs and all the boys stop pouring their cereal and stare at me with their mouths dropped .

"Ok you guys are creeping me out "I say as they continue to stare

"What "I say as I stand their

"Nothing it's just your beautiful "Jacob says smiling

"Dammm"Hunter adds . They continue to pour their cereal and milk . I smile and grab a apple from the vase and sit on the couch .

"Okay ,so Alexa you have everything "Cameron asks as I take a bite of my apple

"Yeah "I respond . Everyone finishes eating their cereal . We all sit in the car and Cameron drives . I wonder how long school is and how fun . I can't wait to get there . Cameron arrives and we all get out the car . I grab my backpack and walk outside , wow can you imagine a tall building that says ? I look around and find the name . It was Ridgeway High School ! Found the name :) !!!

Everyone one walks inside , I see girls and boys standing at these blue gates or what you Call it lockers right . Everyone was talking and gossiping and in their own conversations . Cameron and all of the boys go to thier lockers . Great I'm alone ! I take some few steps and someone taps me from the back . I turn around and see Hunter .

"Oh hey Hunter , can you help look for the office "I ask . He smiles and walks to the office . I follow him , he opened the door and I walk inside . We walk to the lady with blonde hair in a bun , and chewing gum .

"Hi Hunter nice seeing you here "A girl says looking at Hunter with ombré colored hair and dark red lipstick

"What do you want "Hunter says like he hates her . I see the lady in the chair point at me . I walk up to her and she prints me my schedule . I thank her and walk away with Hunter .

"Who was that "I ask as Hunter walks me to my locker

"Just stay away from her and her friends "Hunter says walking away . I hear a girl yelling for help . I see a girl with ombré hair and beautiful eyes getting beat on the ground .

I close my locker and walk up to her and the girl that looks like a bitch

I close my locker and walk up to her and the girl that looks like a bitch . More like a bully , but still ! I stand there as the bully looks at me .

"What you want "she says as her friends come . Now I know what Hunter means . The dean comes and takes them to the office before I could even answer.

"Uhh .. Are you okay "I ask grabbing her hand and pulling her up . She smiles and states her name .

"Yeah , by they way I'm bell "She says as she smiles . What a sweet beautiful girl .

"So are they like that to you always "I ask

"No ..not just to me , it's everyone except the Magcon boys , there popular and they have everything they always wanted "she says walking away