Chapter 12

//Alexa's P.O.V//
I pick out my outfit from my closet . It was some Adidas sweatpants with a Adidas sweatshirt . I wear my converse shoes and walk to the bathroom . I straighten my hair and do my make up . I then grab my backpack and binder and walk downstairs . I walk to the kitchen and hear Arron talking on the phone .

Arron - Mom I don't even know if I should get a sister . Just come pick me up and I'll help you choose who to get from the orphanage.

"YOU SHOULD GET TANNER"I yell seeing everyone stare at me

"Who's Tanner "

"It's my best friend from the orphanage , I had to leave her just to come here "I explain

"I'll think about it "

We all sit in the car and Cameron drives . We arrive at school, I walk to my locker  . I think about what would it be like if Tanner came to my school or lived with me . It would be like amazing . I put my books in there and see someone come up to me . I see Jacob standing there . He hands me a paper .

"What is this "I ask looking at it

And you can tell your friends ,well be together until the end , girl you can wear my sweatshirt !

"It's lyrics to my new song , I want you to help me write it "he says smiling

"I know nothing about music ,I don't even know how to sing , so please "I say closing my locker .

"Please I need help , here's my phone number , call me we'll get together and go out today after school meet me at the bleachers "Jacob say smiling

"You realize we live together "I say laughing

"Meet me a the bleachers "he says walking away . I keep reading the lettuce of the song . The bell rings , I walk to my Home room class .

(Time skip)
I walk out from my 6th period class and walk to the bleachers . I bump into someone . I see  Bethany , she kicks my book over to the dirt .

"Oops didn't see you , losers "she says smirking walking away . I'll stick her high heels up her ass . I walk over and grab my book . I walk over to the bleachers . I see no one there . I sit down and wait for Jacob . I see him walking over here . A girl walks up to him and hugs him .

He has a girlfriend wow . He actually has a girlfriend . He walks over here and sits down next to me .

"You wanted to see me "I ask smiling

"Yeah ... so what you think about my song "Jacob asks as his cheeks turn red . Wow why would he be embarrassed.

I get a text .

Unknown -Sometimes the person you love is closer than you think . ???

Me -Who's is this

"Sorry um ... the song I don't know Jacob I never written a song , let me tell you this though , if your talking to a girl , express how you feel"I explains giving ideas

More like ...

You told me I wasn't right ...

I listened for my advice...

You know , times can be rough ..

That's all enough ....

You knowwwwww!!

I sing closing my eyes ! I see him shocked .

"Your voice was amazing , and the way you sang that song , I can't even make up a song like that "Jacob says smiling .

"Anyways Jacob , I'm glad I've helped you but we got to go "I say smiling . We both walk to Cameron . I can't believe I sang . I don't even know what I said . Whatever I got to think about Tanner .

A/n- Thx for the comments . I love it how you enjoy my book . I've been busy lately .  Sorry school , friends torturing, and more anyways enjoy !!