Chapter 36

🌸Alexa's P.O.V🌸
I look at my phone one more time and see all these calls and texts from Jacob and Weston.Who cares...??I close my locker,and see Jacob rushing after me.

"ALEXA"Jacob yells running after me.I ignore and walk to class.

"ALEXA"He says reaching me.He grabs my hand.It hurt cause he was holding it tight.

"Leave my hand alone"I say looking at him who seems upset

"Alexa please I'm sorry"He says not letting my hand go

"Jacob your leave my hand alone"I say trying to get away from him.But he wouldn't let go of my hand.My tears rush down my cheeks and I try to walk away.

"Jacob your hurting my hand"I yell.Weston comes up to us and gets am at Jacob.

"LEAVE HER ALONE"Weston yells...Jacob let's go of my hand and stares at me in a mad way.I walk to class,I take a look at my arm which is red.I sit down in class and we had a huge project to do with a group of friends.The teacher picks teams for us.

Okay let's see you go over there,Chase and Weston go to Alexa's team.Jake and Beth go to Jacob.Hunter go to belles and Angie's team and yea.Bethany and Luke.This is a forgiveness project.Forgive someone in your life that you haven't forgave yet.Tell them how you feel and why.Why are they special to you.

Jacob and me stare each other until the teacher stands in front of me.He hands me the papers and I pass them out.

But ..I'm sorry wait what.Weston is with me and bell is back.Sense when,Anyways I need to talk to her.Class ends and I rush out with papers and stuff in my hands for my project.I put all those papers in my backpack.

"ALEXA"I hear someone yell.....I turn around and see chase from my class.He comes up to me and we both walk to my locker.

"Look I really need to get an A in this class or else no video games for the weekends"He says laughing

"Ok and"I add laughing along while opening my locker

"For the project I heard from mr.filtz that this forgiveness  project is really important to me so can we try our best"He explains smiling

"Sure...I just don't know who to forgive cause there's no one in my life I need to forgive"I say closing my locker

"There must be someone"he adds

"Nope"I say walking to Cameron's car.He walks with me cause his mom was next to our car.While walking I see Jacob and Bethany talking.What can it be about.Why should I care.

Maybe cause I'm his girlfriend.?????Bethany walks up to me and Jacob walks to cams car.

"What do you want"I ask

"So your dating Jacob"She says in a mean way

"Yea why is there a problem"I say smirking

"Yea a big one"She says as she slaps me across the face....

"You know what chase I do have someone to forgive...I forgive you for being such a bitch"I say pushing her out my way....

"Is she mean to everyone like that"chase asks

"I don't know but I got to go"I say running to the car

"What did she say"Jacob asks

"Ask her not me"I say as tears rush down my cheeks...

"You okay"Blake asks hugging me

"I'm fine"

"When girls say there fine that means there not"Blake says smiling

"Whatever"I say going on my phone...I look at my phone which is blown up with texts and phone calls and notifications.I go on my Instagram and see dms from max.

Max:so you ok

Max:I need to know what happened

Max:please tell me

Max:gn

Max:gm

Max:hey...You there

15 messages and 21 missed calls....

I still can't believe there's a forgiveness project.Who am I gonna forgive....Should I forgive my parents that let me alone in a orphanage or should I forgive Jacob for punching me or should I forgive Weston for being mad at me.Or should I forgive Bethany for being such a bitch...

Comment who you think should be forgives..I want to see your comments so I could update more after this...Peace✌🏻School starts tommrow ugh.......