Chapter 39

💗Alexa's P.O.V💗
I get in the taxi,and arrive home.I pay the taxi driver and walk inside my house.I see everyone on the couch watching Netflix.They all stare at me while my tears rush down.I run upstairs and jump on my bed.I cry on my pillow.

"Alexa"I hear someone call me...

I get up and see Jacob standing there starring at me.He comes and sits next to me.He puts his arms around me and stares at me.

"All the times you cry,I feel like something bad happened,but who said you can't fix those problems...now listen I know your sad right now but I don't want to make you feel like you need to choose but it's either me or Weston"Jacob explains walking away....

"Your seriously making me choose,who are you"I say as he turns around

"WHO AM I"

"REALLY"

"YOUR GONNA ASK ME THAT SERIOUSLY"

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT"He yells walking away

I grab my pillow and cry on it more.I get up and slam my door.I lock it and get ready for bed.I wear my pajamas,and clean my makeup.I look myself in the mirror....

I look like I don't deserve to live.....

I should just run away....

I walk to my bed,I lay down and go on my phone.I scroll threw my camera roll with pictures of me and Dominic.I can't believe after all this he died.There had to be an explanation why he kidnapped us.He died so young....

Knock knock

I hear my door.I leave my phone on my bed and go answer it.It was Blake.

"We're all watching a movie I think you should come...tommrow is Christmas where all at my girlfriends party..so please come"Blake begs

"Sure"I say walking downstairs

😁Blakes P.O.V😁
I walk inside...Her room and see her phone on.I take a look and see a picture with her and Dominic.What the Fuck.!!!!!I scroll threw the photos and see them kissing and everything.WHERE THEY DATING....

I grab the phone and put in my pocket.I walk downstairs and sit on the couch.

"Where's hunter"Alexa asks

"Oh he's helping tanner with yogurt land,they said it was very busy"Cameron answers

💙Tanners P.O.V💙
I had work today,and today was very busy then usual.I asked hunter to help me.But bad idea cause he don't know how to do anything.

"Tanner is this correct"Hunter yells....

"I'll be right back sorry"I say to the costumer who was waiting for her ice cream for an hour

"That's not correct you make it a swirl"I say teaching him

💗Alexa's P.O.V💗
The movie we were watching was a interesting movie.But I was tired so I went upstairs to sleep.I walk inside my room and go on my bed.I lay down and turn off my lamp.It was pitch dark in my room.I know I left my phone in my bed somewhere.I search for it but it was dark.Ill look for it tommrow.

12:35 in the morning

I get up and look at my alarm clock.It was 12:35.I rush to the bathroom.I turn the curling iron on.I then fix my bed,I open my closet door.I search for a perfect outfit for today's Christmas party..