Chapter 28

I look at my phone all the way over on belles dresser top . I hear it buzz, and keep buzzing . I then hear someone walking upstairs . The door opens and I see Dominic . He comes inside with a tray of food and drinks . He sets the tray down on the ground in front of me.

"Mmm" I mumble sassily. He walks towards me and rips the tape off of my mouth.

"OW!!!" I yell, feeling a burning sensation around my mouth.

"What do you want?" Dominic asks as he rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry, how am I going to eat when I have my arms tied to a damn chair!" I yell.

"Ok, shut up before you can't eat at all." Dominic says. I puff out my cheeks as I sigh. He unites my arms and legs. He walks back to the room door.

"Don't think just because your hands are untied you can get out." He says as he closes the door. I crawl over to the door and start twisting the knob, making sure he actually locked it.

He did...

I'm still trapped in here...

🍭Tanners P.O.V🍭

"Tanner hurry, we're going to be late!" I hear Aaron yell from downstairs. I take one last look at my phone before running down stairs.

Alexa hasn't texted me all day, I'm starting to get worried. She always sends me at least one text, whether it's a picture or a simple 'hey', it's always something. But not today...

I reach the bottom of the stairs and run outside my house. I get into Aaron's car and we start driving to Cameron's house.

"Hey Aaron?" I ask, grabbing his attention.

"Mm?" He hums as he raises his eyebrows, but keeps his eyes on the road.

"I've..... I've been thinking about getting a job." I say as we stop at a red light.

"Why?" Aaron narrows his eyebrows.

"Cause, i don't know...you've been spending a lot of money on things that I haven't really asked for. And I can't really pay you back."

"But tanner, I'm getting those stuff because I want to, you don't have to pay me back."

"Aaron, you gave me food, a family, a house to live under. At least let me pay for my own clothes."

"Fine. Do you have any ideas where you want to work?"

"There was a yogurt land, about a 15 minute walk from our house that is hiring, maybe I could apply there."

"Why yogurt land?"

"I love frozen yogurt...duh!" I exclaim. The light turned green and we started to move again. The car fell in to silence until Aaron spoke up again.

"So, Cameron and I have a gut feeling that Hunter likes you." Aaron says as he takes a quick glance at me and smirks.

"Doubt it." I playfully roll my eyes.

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders.

"Well, the real question is...do you like him back?" Aaron says.

"Well, I have to admit he is cute...in that dorky high school jock way, but I don't think I have any feelings for him." I say.

"Mhmmmm." Aaron hums in doubt.

"I don't!" I whine.

"You will soon." Aaron sighs. We arrive at Cameron's house and walk up to the door. Aaron knocks and we wait for someone to answer. The door opens and I see Blake standing there. Aaron and Blake do the 'bro hug' thing as we walk inside.