Chapter 16

A/n-Thx all of you guys for your support . Thanks for reaching 1k you guys are amazing anyways .. back tot he story !!!

🤓Alexa's P.O.V🤓
I wake up hearing my alarm clock . I check the time seeing 7:20 . HOLY SHIT!!!! I run to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth . I wear my outfit with my shoes then do my makeup . I turn the hair straightener and finish my makeup. I finish and do my hair . I look at the time seeing 7:56 . GREAT!!

I run downstairs grabbing my backpack , and phone . I see everyone at the breakfast table eating . I rush over there dropping my backpack and phone on the couch .

"IM HERE "I yell sitting down having everyone's attention . I finish to eat and we all leave for school . Today was probably a special day because I was trying out for football 🏈! I grab my backpack and we walk to the car . Cameron drives and we arrive .

I run to my locker , and open it . I put my books in there and see Bell come over here .

"Hey "

"Are you seriously trying out for football"she asks

"Yea why"I respond seeing her smile fade away

"We never had a girl try out for football , plus that's how you can get bullied "she says

"I don't care what people say I'm gonna try out " I say closing my locker walking away . The bell rings and I walk to class , until a tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes came in my way (Mario Selman) !

"Um .. sorry I have to get to class "I say trying to walk away . He didn't let me go .

"Why class is stupid , we should ditch just you and me and no one else "he says still in my way

"Nah .. I have to go "I say .

"No "

"IM SORRY LET ME GO "I say trying to walk away . He grabs my arm and doesn't let me go . I see another guy come over with blonde hair (Weston Koury) !

"Let her go Mario "he says grabbing marios hand off me . I run to class , I enter the classroom and the teacher asks me where I was . I look over at Jacob looking at me , I think he was worried .

"Where were you "he asks as the whole class stares at me .

"I'm sorry .. I was at ... the ... the bathroom "I Say sitting down next to Jacob . He whispers to me obviously.

"Where were you "

"I'll tell you later "

"I have to tell you something later to "Jacob adds

"What is it "I ask ??  What can it be is it that he still wants to talk to me about something or he likes me . Well I know that he told me . Anyways the teacher finishes teaching and the class ends . I put my binder and stuff back in my backpack and head out . I see Jacob come after me .

"Ok now I want to tell you something , but I don't know "Jacob says nervously

"Just tell me "I say looking up at him

"Um .. how do I say this "he says ..

"Hey Jacob"A girl says with beautiful long ombré hair and some pink lipstick with blue eyes . Ugh , I'll never beat that . The girl hugs Jacob and gives him a kiss on the cheek .

"Who's is this "I ask as the girl stares at me .

"Alexa this is .. Maddie my .. girl.friend , Maddie this is Alexa my ..friend "Jacob says nervously

"Oh .. cool , well I got to go I have football practice "I say walking away

"You play football "maddie adds smirking

"Yea "I say smiling and walk to my locker !