•Chapter Four•

~Middle Of Night ~

✌🏻️Alexa P.O.V✌🏻
I wake up in the middle of night ,hearing Tanner yell in her sleep . Was it another nightmare? I find my self on the couch with a blanket on me . I rush upstairs and see my foster dad there talking to her to calm her down . I walk in with tears full in my eyes . I knock and interrupt them .

"Come here sweetie ,we all need to talk , Amber can you check on the kids make sure their asleep "My foster dad tells me and asks my foster mom to leave the room . I walk inside and sit aside my bed . I see Tanner looking at me and my foster dad . ?Creepy?

"So ,what do you want to talk about "Tanner asks in a mean way ,like if she doesn't want to talk

"You guys are girls , best friends sense ever , are you guys gonna end this fight , You guys are seriously arguing about Dominic , I could tell him to never come here again "My foster dad says . Looks my foster dad is mad at us. Great now my foster dad hates me .

"DAD YOU CANT DO THAT "Tanner Yells ! Oh wow , she really likes him . I should've never kissed him . I get a call , it was Cameron . Who calls at this time .

"Who is that "my foster dad asks in a mad way ! He looks at me as I end it .

"It's probably Dominic "Tanner says teasing me . I get a text this time .

Cameron) Are you awake I'm outside . I look at my phone again .

"Give your phones "My foster dad says as he grabs our phones !

"DAD"We both yell chasing him . We run downstairs . I slip and fall downstairs . There my vision gets blurry , as I see Cameron standing there . I hear everyone's voices start to mumble as they all scream . Soon my eyes close , as I lay there on the ground .

💕Tanners P.O.V💕
I yell ALEXA . My foster dad calls a ambulance . They arrive like that . My foster mom rushes downstairs , carrying one of my foster brothers . His name was Gabriel . The foster brother was crying and so were on of my other foster brothers .

"Amber stay here , watch the kids ,I'm gonna go to the hospital , I'll call you "my foster dad says Ina fast way as he kisses my foster mom on the cheek . The ambulance workers carry Alexa And put her on a roller way . They rush her inside the ambulance . My foster dad and I sit in there with Cameron.My tears came down as if I felt sorry for her . We rush to the hospital and they lay her on a bed . We fill out some paperwork of Alexa . Cameron stands there with tears in her eyes .

"This all happened by you , if you never chose her we wouldn't be in this position or fight , she's my sister and always will be "I yell as my dad grabs my hands so I don't punch Cameron . Everyone stares at me as I calm down . We wait here for hours , and then the doctors come outside with papers in their hands .

"Doctor , Doctor is she alright "I yell running up to the doctor . He looks at me as if something's wrong .

"Doctor is something wrong "my foster dad says shaking his shoulders

"She could be alright , but she kept talking and saying words in her sleep "the doctor says

"What did she say exactly "I ask curiously thinking . Could it be about leaving or staying or Dominic .

"She kept saying , Tanner don't leave me , I don't want to leave "the doctor replies . I can't believe after all these fights she still wants me . I don't want her to leave now . But on the other hand I want her to have a life . So see what's out there that she hasn't seen .