Chapter 26

The movie starts. I wasn't really scared , I mean the movie was kinda scary but whatever I'm used to it . I lay my head on Weston's shoulder and he smiles .

"This movie is interesting "Blake says

"Yup "

The movie finishes and we all walk outside . We wait for the van to come back .

"Hey guys you wanna go get some ice cream and stuff "Weston asks . Everyone says yes except for Blake and me .

"Sorry we have to get back , we need to decorate for Christmas and I can't miss that "I say as his smile goes down

"Okay maybe next time "he says hugging me. The van arrives , we go inside and then he drives us to our house . They drop us off at our house and wave goodbyes .

"Bye"I yell walking inside our house . I see the Christmas tree already up , and some decorations around the chimney . Not gonna lie this is my first Christmas . Back in the orphanage we only got one present . I put my purse down and rush upstairs .

😑Cameron's P.O.V😑
I finish hanging the Christmas ornament and walk up to the couch and see my sisters phone . I'm her brother i should know what goes one with her . I grab the phone quickly and slide to unlock . Who Doesn't have a password  , anyways I go on her messages .

I see ...

Weston💗-Cool Ig ..

Bella💛-Okay .. sure whatever

Tanner💘💞-OMFG HE DID

Cameron💚💙-Where are you where outside

So she does have a boyfriend .. I wonder when she will tell me . Anyways I go on her Instagram and I see a follow request by this guy name "Itsmax". I go to his profile and see pictures like ...

👍🏻234 Likes

👍🏻234 Likes.  Comments ✉️

"Ya sure "Alexa yells to Jacob while coming downstairs . I leave his profile and then double tap delete and turn her phone off . I put it on the couch and she arrives . I freeze as if we were doing manikin  challenge !!

💛Alexa's P.O.V💛 

"Um what are you doing "I ask looking at him in a weird way .

"Shhh"

"It's called manikin challenge "he says walking upstairs .

"Ok then "

I grab my phone and head upstairs , I go on instagram and see a follow request by this guy named "itsmax". I go to his profile and accept him . He dms me .

You have started to dm  with "itsmax"

Itsmax-okay sorry but first you ignore my request then you accept it . Really .

Me-I literally never ignored it . I just saw it .

Itsmax-oh ok whatever .

Me-so ....

Itsmax-I go to your school I've seen you around and I got your insta from someone

Me-can I ask who

Itsmax-belle who else ?

Me-oh ok . Lol

Itsmax-my names max

Me-ok but why did you want my insta and I'm Alexa btw

Itsmax-cause ..I used to be the one who always helped belle when she got bullied . And I still do . But you don't see it happen cause you harldey talk to her . You don't know her real story . It's the reason she cuts .

Me-HOLY SHIT SHE CUTS

itsmax-wait you didn't know ... oh god I just told one of her secrets .

Me-I'm sorry max I got to go I'll ttyl bye

Itsmax-bye

Weston💗-Hey.

Me-can't talk bye.

Weston💗-something wrong

Weston💗-Hello

Weston💗-Alexa