Chapter 23

We walk in to math class together , and he sits next to me . I try very hard , to not show my face from all the tears . My eyes were so red that I was actually covering it with my jacket .

"Forget it already , think of unicorns cherry flavored lip gloss and stuff , sorry I'm trying to cheer you up but I don't know what girls like sorry "Blake says trying to cheer me up . But cherry flavored lip gloss really . The class bell rings and we both walk out . He walks me to my locker and I put my books away . He hugs me one last time and goes to his class .

"Oh look who it is "Bethany says coming out of no where

"What do you want now"I say letting out a sigh .

The popular group^^^^^^

"You look like your sad "Andy says walking around me .

"She's ugly , that's probably why she's sad "Elizabeth says smirking

"I HAVE TO GET TO CLASS "I yell . The bell rings and I try to get away from them but I couldn't .

"Oh sweetie , class is for losers "Bethany says

"LEAVE HER ALONE"I hear someone yell . The girls all look behind me . I turn around and see Brandon . He walks up to me and yells at them . He was protecting me I guess.

"Oh what are you gonna do kill us "Elizabeth says laughing with Andy .

"LEAVE HER ALONE "Brandon yells .

"Brandon it's okay I'm fine "I whisper

"He thinks he's  strong cause he has all those fans , when Yet he gets them from his brother , and in life that's only gonna be the reason your famous cause of your older brother "Bethany says smirking .

"Okay you guys went to far "I say pulling out my fist . But Brandon stops me by grabbing my hand .

"It's okay , after all it's probably true "Brandon says walking away . I could tell he was sad .

"Yea he came to protect you, but left crying "Andy says ! They all laugh while walking away . I run quickly to the football field . I see everyone practicing how to play football . The coach was blowing his whistle . I run up to the coach and he yells at me .

"WHY ARE YOU LATE , WHAT IF IT WAS A GAME AND WE NEEDED YOU "he yells at me in front of everyone .

"I'm sorry .I.I.I "I mumble . I look over at Weston and see him starring at me . I look away at the coach and he still waiting for an awnser .

"You what "

"I was at the bathroom , I'm sorry "I say looking at Weston .

"Go sit down on the bleachers , you'll be practicing tommrow , your sitting out today "he says pointing at the bleachers . I walk to the bleachers and sit there . Weston runs over to me and sits down next to me .

"Guessing you want to talk because you wouldn't be here sitting next to me "I say looking up at him . He smiles as usual .

"You weren't at the bathroom , you were with either Blake or just didn't want to come to class to see me "he explains .......

"You want to know the truth "I ask

"Yes .. "

"I was actually with Brandon , and Bethany and the rest "I say

"I'm sorry .. Bethany "

"Yea "

"Isn't she mean "he asks

"Yea they were picking on me as usual , and they made Brandon mad to "I explain

"You okay "

"Yea I'm fine "

"Look I'm really sorry "Weston says apologizing !!

"It's okay .. you were mad because I kissed someone . Wait I don't  really get why your mad "I say ..

"It's cause we'll .. I don't know "

"What do you mea..."I get interrupted by a kiss . He kisses me on my lips . Is this a happily ever after of what . Lol jk!! Anyways his gf shows up and sees us kissing .

"WESTON HOW COULD YOU "the girl yells . He leans out of the kiss and smiles .

"Sorry jazmine , I already have a girlfriend and I can't have two "Weston says smiling at me . He leans in again and kisses me .

"Ugh "She says walking away .