Chapter 13

"Hey Cameron"I say entering the car

"WHERE WERE YOU "he yells

"My teacher let me out late "I lie

"Jacob .... "

"I waited for her "he says sitting down next to me . Cameron drives us home . I run upstairs in my room . I see a girl in my room sitting in my chair writting on a paper .

"Um sorry who are you "I say seeing her turn around . My smile goes up as I see her approach me .

"TANNER "I yell jumping up and down with excitement. We both hug for a long time .

"So where's Dominic "she asks curiously

"Oh we don't talk anymore "I say putting my stuff down . My door opens and I see hunter .

"Dinners ready in 5 "he says

"Okay "

"Who's this cutie "hunter says giggling

"Bye hunter "I say closing the door . It's been forever after I left . Everything changed a lot . But I'm glad she's back . We both wash up and get ready for dinner . We go sit down and Arron explains and tells us about tanner . We all eat and listen and have a great time . Everything was great until ....

"I'm home "My mother says with groceries in her hand . Cameron helps her put them away . Why do parents ruin stuff . Tanner and I watch tv and talk about stuff . My mother tells all of us about bad news .

"Cameron your dads in the hospital , he had a major injury we didn't know how  "my mom says as one tear slips her eye .

"He's okay the doctors said , but he injured his foot and he will be in a wheelchair for a couple of months "she keeps explaining . My brother Cameron crys . I was sad cause I wasn't really that close to dad . I ran upstairs and sat on my bed . I heard the door open .

"You can go inside ... "Tanner whispers

I see Jacob come inside with a paper . He sits next to me and puts his arms around me .

"It's gonna be okay "Jacob says wiping my tears .

"Jacob you don't get it , I went through so much pain in life , my parents died and I moved to the orphanage I got adopted and now Cameron hates me , my dad is now in the hospital, and I have bullies at school , you don't get it you just don't "I say as more tears rush down my cheeks . He hugs me and sings the rest of his song .

"And you can wear my sweatshirt "

"And you can tell your friends "

"We'll be together until the end "

"Girl you can wear my sweatshirt "

"Cause your the only thing I hold and I don't want you to be cold so baby wear my sweatshirt "he sings it as I smile .

"How you like my song"he asks

"It's perfect "

"And just know Cameron loves you and wants the best for you "he says walking out . I get ready for bed . I say bye to tanner and Arron . They leave and I go straight bed . Tommrow we were gonna go to the hospital but we had a party to go to so only my mom and Cameron went . I went to that party with the rest of magcon .

7:00 Am
(Alexa's P.O.V)
My alarm clocks rings so loud that I actually dropped it on the ground . I get up and we'll start a usual Saturday . I fix my bed and take a shower . I get ready for the party .

"Outfit "