Chapter 19

"No I don't "I say smiling

"I mean as a friend yea but nothing yet cause , I don't know you that well , but maybe .. maybe if I do get to know you and we're friends probably I don't know anyways I have to go , "I explain and go on and on . I end the FaceTime call and put my phone on charge . I lay down , and turn my lamp off . I close my eyes and sleep !

😇Alexa's P.O.V😇
I wake up hearing my phone ring/buzz ! I look at my phone and see a lot of messages .

3:00 Am
Weston😜-hey sorry I know it's late I just wanted to know if your still awake I have something to say

Weston😜-I have something to tell you and it involves Jacob

Weston😜-sorry for bothering you

Weston😜-anyways I'm gonna go . Bye .

Weston😜- I'll tell oh at school .

I wonder what happened . I look at the time 7:12 . I start to get ready , I wear (picture !

 I start to get ready , I wear (picture !

I then go to the bathroom and do my hair . I turn on the straightener and do my hair . I then braid my bangs and clip then to the back . I grab my backpack and head out . I walk downstairs and see everyone watching the news and eating their breakfast . Not weird at all . I set  my backpack down , and hear the doorbell ring .

I answer the door and see someone I thought would never come by .

"Hey here's the mail "Dominic says Handing me mail . He smiles and walks away

"Wait "I say . He stops turns around and comes back . I put the mail on the couch and walk outside . I close the door and talk to him .

"Is there something wrong "he asks looking at me . I didn't know what to say after all this . I mean it's true . He did love me and I never loved him . After all this he still shows up and gives me mail .

"Alexa I have to go "Dominic says walking away .

"WAIT"I yell causing him to turn around . He stops and stares at me . I lean in and kiss him on the lips . That's when the door opens and Jacobs comes out . I lean out and he smiles . He walks away and Jacob comes near me .

"Did I bother "Jacob says smiling

"No perfect timing "I say walking in . I grab my backpack and we all head to school . Once we arrive I run to bell . While yelling !!

"BELL"I yell catching my breath .

"What's up "

"Dominic and I just kissed , and I kinda liked it "I explain smiling and blushing

"What happen to Weston "bell says smiling

"Weston who"

"Oh my god "she says walking to her locker . I walk to my locker and see Weston there . What does he want . If he asks me if I like him it's a no . I just kissed someone else , someone who I have liked for ever and probably won't stop . Someone who has loved me . Someone who I think I'm sill falling for .

"Jacob thinks you like me ..."Weston says as I interrupt

"I DON'T"I raise my voice

"Oh .. I'm sorry guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed "he says walking away

"HEY SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IN THAT WAY SORRY"I yell running after him