Chapter 21

I sit down on the couch next to Dominic . I see Hunter come down the stairs . He looks at me , I get up and walk up to him .

"So what were you saying "I ask hunter seeing him smile

"Oh I wanna show you something "Hunter says still looking nervous . Hunter walks in front of me and I follow . He leads me to the backyard , where the beach chairs and pool is at . He then stops walking .

"Hunter "I say . He doesn't say anything . I go in front of him and he looks at me and smiles . He pushes me in to the pool ..

"HUNTE..r rrrr"I yell drowning .

"I don't ... know ... how .. to ... swim ... "I say drowning .

😬Hunters P.O.V😬
I take my shirt off quickly and jump in the pool . I go under the water and pick her up , she was so light . I hunter Roland saved a human being !! 😂😂😂 ! ??

"You okay "I ask seeing her cough out water ??

"I'm fine "she says

"You guys okay "Dominic asks

"Yea "

💐Alexa P.O.V💐
I open the door and walk inside . I see Jacob watching tv . He comes up to me and takes the groceries. I walk around the house seeing no one ..

"TANNER " I yell running up to her . She doesn't get up to hug me . ? Wow?

"Um..you okay"I ask seeing her smile .

"Yes she's fine "hunter says

"Ok then "I say walking inside . Dominic follows me .

"Hey "he says

"Hey "

"Look you can't tell anyone that I kissed you "I say nervously ???

"Can we do it again "Dominic asks . I smile as he leans in . He kisses me on the lips . I lean out quickly . The doorbell rings and I answer it . I see Weston , and Mario and one other friend . ZACH!!! But he goes by (bruitszach).

Anyways they walk in and I show the a quick tour of the house . Then I introduce them to my whole family . Yes magcon , is my family ??

"Cameron this is Weston and Mario and zach "I say smiling

"Yea I know them , there from our journey "Cameron says hugging them

"And I don't know this great "I say

"Sup "Dominic says pulling his hand out to Weston

"Oh hey "

"Weston this is my ... friend and Dominic this is Weston also my other friend "I say nervously ?? What , they are my friends but me and Dominic kiss . We're not dating right ??

"So you guys want to swim , or eat or do something active "I ask smiling .

"Sure let's go swim "Weston says taking his shirt off and running to the pool . Um okay then ?? I run out and see him swim and stuff . Hunter jumps in to and has fun .

"Come inside "Weston says trying to pull me in . I was sitting down with my feet in the water .

"No I don't know how to swim "I say ?? He pulls my foot inside and I fall in the water .

"Weston I don't know how to swim "I say as he teaches me how to . He grabs my hand and shows me how to swim . I try to do it , but it doesn't happen . I hear a big splash , I see Dominic in the water . He swims to me and puts his arm around me .

"Um .. "I say taking his hand off me .

"What "

"Hello tanner is right behind you "I say

"Oh sorry "he says swimming away

"Are you guys dating "Weston asks ?!!

"No .. we're just good friends "I respond !!

//25 minutes later //

I dry myself with a towel and walk inside . I hand weston a plate of chips and salsa and he eats it . I smile as the way he throws them in his mouth .

"I'll be right back "I say walking upstairs . I grab my phone and head out my room . I get stopped by Dominic .

"Hey "

"Hey what's up "I say smiling

"Nothing much "he says leaning in . He kisses me on the lips .

"ALEXA IS THIS YOUR ROOM "He yells walking in . He sees me and Dominic kissing . I lean out seeing him shocked !!! He throws the plate of chips and salsa on the floor . He runs downstairs .

"WESTON WAIT "

"WESTON COME BACK "

"WESTON"

(Weston shuts door )