Bye Bye

Tears started to dwell on my tearducts. My test was a fierce battle with the principal's son Asano Gakushuu, the control freak. It was unbearable. The final samurai came to its slash with me almost getting hit. It was not because I could not answer but I because my hands were shaking. 'No, please. Don't leave.' I beg mentally. His silhoutte was shining in my peripheral vision until look to his direction. He was shining. He was glowing. 'Don't leave. I don't want to be alone. please' I shout in my mind while giving him a look that is so longing. What kept me at bay, from breaking down was when he took out his phone and smiled. It was the warmest smile I ever saw. And that warmth will already be long gone when I finish this exam. I look at him one last time and give him my warmest smile. 'Bye Bye.'

Unbeknowst to me, one of my classmate took a video of me. After a day or two, the results were posted. I couldn't bear to look at it. I didn't want too. I gave my all. I gave my all for someone. For him. All gone. Faded. I was just to pass by, ignoring everyhing around me until I was gently pushed by someone. When I turned around, I saw a redheaded male. He fits every description of a deliquent. Sly. Dangerous. But I ignored that thought because he was my friend. "Hey, there Karma."

"Hey there Van! Congrats!"
"Huh?" I say with a confused face. " What are talking......."
He turned my head with his hands "Look." He smiled."First on the list!"
"Eh......?"
He then played swirls in my hair until it reached my ear. My eyes widened. I swatted his hands off. "Gumi, karma but that tickles."

"Eh. But I was just getting to the good part." I blushed inevitably. "Kawaii (Y/N), you look like you're turning red."

I flinch and accidentally slapped karma in the cheeks. I widened my eyes and immediately touched his cheeks. It was red like his hair. " Sorry, sorry."

"That's fine (Y/N). There is nothing more bittersweet than to be slapped by a lady." He smirked. I remembered the same words from him. 'There is nothing more bittersweet than to be slapped by a lady.'

"Looks like someone is happy," A slighly oranged haired Boy, about the same height as Karma sacrastically spouted. "But not for long."

"Ano? What did I do?"

"The principal will see you now."

My chest began to beat insanely. My hands wer shaking. The last time I was there, it wasn't much of a pleasant experience. I nodded to confirm I was going and head out. I was just a few meters away when Gakushuu muttered something to Karma. "Looks there will be one more E-Class bottom feeder to add."

I tensed. What did he mean? I was knocking in the principals office and was allowed to enter. It was darn hellish. It was like a reincarnation of the 9 circles of hell. And the devil was sitting on its throne.

"Oh, Ms. Houtaru. Come in," he said innocently but I can see much more than the surface. " Thank you Sir. I have been notified that I was called here for because of a matter. May I be informed?"

"Oh. Observant as always Ms. Houtaru. But I couldn't say the same with what I saw. You were caught cheating." He was looking down on me.

"Sorry for such act......wait what?!" I looked at him with a shocked expression. "I was not cheating Sir."

"Then how do you explain this video?"

It was something I couldn't believe. I was caught looking at my phone. They thought that I was cheating. No, it was different. All I could mutter was " I. I. wasn't cheat....."

"You will be transfered to E-class."

The death sentence has been declared and my neck is just waiting to be snapped. But I guess it was inevitable. My tears was flooding down my cheeks and ran outside. Two things destroyed my world, him being gone and me being transferred. How on earth will I ever explain this to my parents.