Principal's office

(Y/N) p.o.v

"Did you do this?" Isogai-kun said. I was already expecting him

"Yes." I smiled happily. I'm really doing this. This madness. But it's for everybody's own good.

"No. You're lying!"

"Yes. I pushed her. You chose her so I pushed her so you can choose us again." I smiled, insuating a lie. This is one of my side. If I want people to become uncomfortable for the right reasons, I show this.

"LIAR! YOU DIDN'T PUSH HER!" He insisted. This is for you. So I have to say things like this.

"That's why you're fool. You can't stand up for what you really want. Just like I am. "

"What are you talking about?"

"You couldn't leave her because you need you're mother alive, right?"

I'm crossing the line but for your mother to be ALIVE, I need to.

"Yeah. I know about that tight situation you're in. So I pushed her Iso. So we can be together." I tried my best irritating voice.

I'm mad for saying this. But I have to. For my family. For Meg. For you and your family to survive. For E-class to survive. Plus, I bet they couldn't bear my presence there anymore. I keep disrupting classes, cutting relationships, and destroying lives. This is for everybody. I'll have you hate me so you can have your usual lives back. And what the principal and I had agreed upon, you'll get into a school of your desire.

"You have no idea! Do you have the right to judge after what you did to Rio and  Maehara? He reasoned. It pained me a little but I had to keep up this act. "Sorry." Don't be Isogai-kun. Don't be.

"Yeah. I have no right. Oh here's an idea, how about you check on the witnesses and ask for yourself." I say sarcastically as I can. Then finally he said it, "Then I'll do just that, Bitch!"

I know I shouldn't be shocked, but it does sting. Being called like that by the person you like. You finally said it Isogai-kun. Finally I can cross you out from the people who would miss me or try to stop me. It hurts so much Isogai-kun. It hurts. But I want you to hate me because if you despise me, I'm giving you your best chance. You can't have a happy life with me if you continue to like me. Not in this unfair world. Please be happy with Meg. She's your best chance. But I can't leave like this. I can't live with the memory that the last day we'll be seeing each other with feelings of love is this. So I turn around and with my sweetest smile, I said, "Bye Bye, Yuma." That'll be the last time I'll call you by your first name.

After that, I turned around and made my way to wherever my feet was taking me. The next thing I knew, I was in front of Charles tombstone. I reach for it, tears finally escaping my eyes. "Here I go again Charles." I can't control my tears. It's overloading, pushed by sadness, grief, frustration. My legs couldn't carry me anymore so I let myself sit infront of his grave. Then I was sulking.

"I can never be happy Charles. Never in this world where I can never be selfish. I tried to be selfish Charles but it didn't work. If I hadn't been selfish keeping my mouth shut about Kazuto and Minami, Rio and Maehara wouldn't be hurting right now. If I hadn't let myself love Isogai, this wouldn't have led to this. I don't know who'll I'll hurt next when I stay there." I said while crying so hard. For one last time, I wanted to be weak. To be selfish. Then I wanted to be. I wanted to tell the truth. But instead of telling it to someone, I'll tell it to you Charles.

"I didn't push her Isogai-kun. She might have slipped or was pushed by somebody else. But no one would've believed me. The witnesses only saw me at the scene so I can't prove myself. And I knew you would believe me and find a way to prove me innocent but it would make things even worse than it already was. I didn't want you be dragged down with me. And with Meg's father's threat to everyone I care and Principal Asano's hatred towards the E-class, I didn't want anybody be dragged down. So what I will do to all of you will be your best chance. Principal Asano promised me that he'll give you all the needed credentials to get into the school you dreamed of." I honestly tell in front of Charles grave. Everything is in the out. Atleast, for the dead to hear. It feels good to get that out of my chest. But for now on, nothing will ever feel good.

>Flashback<

"Father. What are you doing here?" Meg asked. She was surprised by his appearance.

"I came here for you Meg." He smiled at her. But when she looked at me, I saw a demon. "I certainly didn't come for you. But I need you though."

"For what?"

"For you to agree to a deal with me." He said like a control freak.

I retorted back, "Doesn't sound like a deal. What is it?"

This tension is so retroactive, it sickens me. No wonder my mother didn't like my brother when she finally stood up for what she wants.

"I can have you both under the same roof. Nothing good ever comes when you're together." He judged like he knows everything. "So, I'd like to transfer Meg to class A. Is that possible, Principal Asano?"

"Yes, with the right price." God! They're like demons in agreement. The cold is getting over our shoulders. As expected, Meg protested but was cut off. I expected my uncle to be stubborn but instead this is what he said.

"Then here's the deal. Whether you or (Y/N) transfer."

"Father, this is unfair!" Meg complained.

"Nothing is. However, this is a free choice for both of you but to make the decision easier, Isogai-kun's mother will stop getting medical assistance."

"What? Father you can't!" Meg begged.

"Yes, I can!" He said with crossed arms. "And as for you, you're family will lose a livelihood."

I froze on the spot. Both of us froze. "Breathe one word to someone and I promise you both, you will regret it even if you both are biologically, my family." Meg and I had the same thoughts. We were restrained again by one person we both grew to fear. I know Meg doesn't want to transfer. Plus, people will miss her if she does. If it were me, no one would. If ever there was, they would be the people I want to cut off. Then, after a final evaluation, I raised my hand.

"I'll transfer."

"Good. Meg, we'll be leaving." My uncle and Meg headed for the door. I was about to when Principal Asano stopped me.

"Ms. Houtarou, stay. We have things to discuss."