Hate Me

(Y/N) p.o.v

My hands grip around the sheets of paper I was holding near to my chest. Is this really happening? No, I have to do it so that I can cut my ties with E-class and I can give them their best chance. It was 4am in the morning and I have to put five sheets of paper under each table. I have to hurry before Koro-sensei gets back from france having his dinner there. Or is it breakfast? International times are so confusing.

I came across Isogai-kun's table. My hands slides through it when tears fall to its wooden chair. I wipe off the tears and set 5 sheets of paper under his desk. After 10 minutes, I walk towards the front and faced the tables and chairs. I was standing there like it was my first time to introduce myself. My body tilted, arms on my side. I take one breathe. "Good morning Mina. My name is (Y/N) Vanilla Houtarou. You can call me Van. Please take care of me." My tears kept interrupting my introduction. This will be the last time I'll be here. I've enjoyed my stay. Arigatou Mina. Thank you.

>Timeskip:Exams<

We were on the main building having our exams. It took me less time to answer it because it was all easy. Not to brag but I really studied when I was sulking at home. I watch my other classmates take on their exam sweating. Since I finished all exams early, I went outside to get a snack. When I was on the school cafeteria, I bought many of my comfort food. I guess I was hungry and nervous. Getting up early wasn't aneasy job.

I took a seat on one of the empty cafeteria tables and munched through my pile of goodies. This maybe the only time I'll be happy without worrying about anything. I never cared about my weight. I don't get fat anyways. When I was on the verge of eating desserts, I heard the voice that sent me to E-class.

"Hey there, Ms. Houtarou or should I say, Ms. Cheater." Gakushuu Asano made it seem like we're friends. I look up to see him smirking. He was alone. No henchmen to back him up. I retorted back by saying. "Hey there, Mr. Second-place." He flinched at my statement but returned to his composure. Mr. Asano. His eyes are violet. His hair is strawberry blonde. His nice body built. He's handsome really. I just realized that now. Without that manipulator character he has, I would fall for him.

Unexpectedly, he comes seat at my table, carrying a kale salad, a pizza, and a coke. "What are you doing?" I ask suspiciously.

"Isn't it obvious? I came to eat with my crush." He said with an evil grin. What did he just say? Crush? My face just heats up and all of the sudden, I choke. "Water, water." He immediately gave me a bottled water.

"For a control freak, you can be nice." I sarcastically compliment.

"Really? A control freak?"

"Isn't it true?"

He makes a fake hurt expression. "Ouch!"

"hahaha. Very funny." I hit him sarcastically.

"What do you want really? You don't come sit at your rival's table?"

His fist balled. His expression becomes serious. "Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that I miss ----" I cut him off when Karma and some of my classmates enter. "Hold that thought. Kiss me and you get this choco fudge bar." He nods then immediately grabs the back of my head and pulls me into a kiss. My eyes were wide open then closed. Look at me Karma. Look at me Isogai-kun. Look at me Mina-san.

After 10 seconds, Asano broke off. "You're one nasty kisser, Houtarou." He evily joked. To make it like were having a sweetly PDA, I fake a smile.

"Like you've kissed anyone before." His face immediately redden like a ripe tomato. "Did I hit the mark?" I smiled then sat back down. I gave him my fudge bar. Then I heard it.