Lose

(Y/N) p.o.v

"I can't believe that those brats challenged me," Asano was ranging with anger. He won't quit babbling about how he's going to crush them.

"Why are you so worked up about? It's not like you're gonna lose, right?" I say in assurance but it doesn't work. Instead, he tenses up with pink tints on his cheeks.

"Nothing. I just don't feel like losing. . . . ." He said looking away. I know Asano. Surpisingly his hands make it's way to mine. "you."

What did he say? He's saying he hates losing? me? But why Asano? I've done nothing to deserve your kindness. When I try to ask him, he just waves it away.

"Come on, let's start practice," I pull him.

"What? now?" He whines.

I put my hands on my waist. "And I thought the step to mastery is practice."

"Okay. Okay.

We went to one empty room. There we unpack our bags and warm up. I let him follow me. He smiles while I lead the warm up. "So where dancing an interpretative dance for my audition," I say suggestively. He doesn't reply anymore, knowing that I'll just challenge him more.

I raise my right hands dramatically to a swan position while my left is on my waist. "Okay, what I need you to do is grab my right arm while you left make it's way to my stomach. Can you do that?" He nods then does what he is told. "You're a natural."

He blushes a little. "Y-yeah. I can do it all."

I giggle at his nervousness. To calm him down, I face him then put my forehead into his. "Breathe." He breathes heavily. "Okay, on to the next move."

We have been dancing for an hour. Pretty much every sweat from our body is drained. I grab my towel and dry off my neck. Unknown to me, Asano was watching me. Or more specifically, my nape. I turn to him which catches him off guard. I smiled. "Hey, good job today. Here," I say while handing him a bottle of water. He's sweating too. "Do you have a change of clothes? You need to change."

"No, I don't."

"Lucky for you, I brought your gym shirt. And I washed it so no worries," I hand him the shirt he lent me. I turn around to change to.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. You're changing here?" He blocks his eyes with his hands. I laugh at his position.

"Don't worry, I'm wearing a sports bra," I assure him. My hands unbuttons the buttons and take off the damp uniform. I then grab a t-shirt and put it on. Asano on the other hands stares at me. He's been blushing while doing it. When he realizes it, he shakes his head. He then take off his upper clothing. I turn around and immediately blushed at what I saw. He has a nice built with well-worked abs, chest, and torso. His body is sweating which makes me sweat. Damn, He looks so hot. God, what am I thinking?

I didn't notice he was already done. "What?" He shakes me off my trance.

"Oh, nothing. You look hot, aah I mean, tired," I sheepishly scratch my head. "Let's eat something."

He agrees and grabs his bag and mine. "Hey what are you doing? I can carry that."

"I'm being a gentleman and please allow me to be."

I couldn't protest because he is already ahead of me. A smile crept into my face.

"Asano. What would you do if they won and I get transfered?" I ask out of nowhere. He stops at his tracks.

"I don't like that question (Y/N)," He said without turning around me.

"I was just thinking about the possibility."

"Then if it happens, I'll join the dance club."

"Okay. Arigatou."

>Timeskip: After Exams<

3-2 is the result of the bet. I can see Asano tensing up. Everybody knows about it, even the principal. After class, I walk towards to him and put my hands on his shoulder. I watch him with a warm frustration while rubbing his back. And then one of his hands grab mine and drag me outside the classroom to a secluded corner of the school. He corners me with his hands on my both sides. This feels familiar. Then Isogai's figure appears. What?!

"Hey, Asano what are you doing?" I say in nervousness.

He doesn't respond. His head just stays tilt just like Isogai when he done this to me.

"Asan---"

"Don't transfer please!" He says out of the blue, still looking at the ground. "Don't!"

His voice is shaking. "I know I don't go back on my word but I'll make this an exception."

My hands caress and cups his cheeks. I bring it him to eye contact. His eyes water. 'Why Asano? Why are you so desperate?' I grab hold the back of his head and bring him to a hug. He hugs me back, tightening his grip around me.

"It's okay, Asano. But what will you do now?"

He stays silent for awhile while hugging me. I can feel his breathing is heavy. "I don't know."

"Keep your word Asano. I don't want any unnecessary comments about you backing out," I convince him. I break the hug and hold his hand. "We will still see each other. Remember, we can join the dance club. Okay?" He nods in agreement then head off to gym for the assembly.

>Timeskip: Before Assembly<

After Terasaka and his gang bombard Asano along with his Virtuous Five, Asano moves forward and then was blocked by the whole E-class. I stayed at the door. I didn't want to join in their tension and I think I may not still be that welcomed by the whole class. I think I'll probably ditch. But before I can do that, I hear my name coming from a familiar voice.

"Since E-class won Asano, you have to transfer (Y/N) back to E-class," Isogai said seriously while looking at me. He didn't break the stare. I can see Asano stiffens. I walk to him and pat his back. He looks at me with eyes that seemed to water. Why do you care so much Asano?

"The transfer has yet to be approved so for the mean time, (Y/N) still gets to stand in A-class," He said intently. Everyone from E-class can't protest to that. Karma and Isogai watch us walk away. Both of them seemed to smile. Really? You want me back that bad?