Forgiven

(Y/N) p.o.v

I ran and ran and ran. I was already late by 15 minutes. My feet dashed to the Karaoke place. When I was practically 5 meters away, I couldn't break my pace. The snow is slippery which made me slide. The  I bumped into someone and we both went down. I saw who it was. It was Yuma.

"I'm sorr---" I tried to apologize but he instantly grabbed and hugged me. I tried to pull back but he just tightens her hug. My heart is beating extremely fast right now. I can't hold off my nervousness. He was too strong for me to break free so I just gave up and let him hug me.

"I miss you Van," he whispered into my ear. My eyes widen at what he said. I'm glad he can't see me right now because I damn heating up. But more than that, I can't seem to know what should I say. "Don't say anything. Just . . . . just a little longer."

I love you Yuma. Things like this make my heat skip a bit. Gestures like this makes me so happy. I wish I could say that to you but with everything I've done, things might have changed. Maybe even your feelings changed. But you still have Meg, Yuma. She's still your girlfriend. You can't be doing this. And then the guard coughed to snap us out.

"Hey, both of you. If you're going to do that, do it in a hotel room," he scolded. We both immediately stood up. Our faces were red and can't seem to look at each other. Then, as if on cue, we defended what happened. The guard laughed at our amusing figures.

"Hahahahahahaha. The bloom of young love," he said after laughing. His hands grab his hat and took it off. "You don't have to be ashamed. Youth comes only once in your life."

I look at Yuma who had an expression of slight anger and a tint of pink on his cheeks. He's so handsome and sometimes cute when he does this kind off faces. "Off you go then. You'll shoo away the customers," He joked. But Yuma wasn't amused. He quickly grabbed my hand and went inside, grumbling. When I look back, I saw the guard signing a thumbs up.

We arrived at the room. I'm so nervous. My classmates never bothered about me coming back. The thought that they're ignoring me burns right through my bones. And worse, I can't even complain about it because I'm the one who did that to them. Yuma was just about to open the door and pull me in when I stood there stiff. He looked back at me.

"What's the matter?," I saw concern on his face.

"They still hate me. I can't face them," I said with absolute fear of what lied ahead. But Yuma was calm and squeezed my hand.

"Don't worry. If you're afraid that they're still mad at you, you're wrong. Oka-chan explained everything to us," He said assuringly. "And don't worry about Rio and Maehara. They realized that the people they were in a relationship weren't good enough for them." After I calmed down, he opened the door to the nosiy room. I saw that the room was big enough to fit 29 students and I saw 29 students staring at me. At first, I wanted to run away from them, thinking that they despise me still but then the impossible thing happened.

"(Y/N)-chan!!!!!!!!!" Everyone was in synch. It is as if they rehearsed it. And in an instant, they rushed towards me. The girls hugging me while the boys winked at me or ruffled my hair. I miss them. I really miss them. My tears began to flow again.

"You're such a cry baby (Y/N)-chan!" Kayano said while tears accumulate in her eyes.

"Sorry," I giggle, wiping my tears away.

"Come on, we've been waiting for you," Rio said with a smile that assured me that I was already forgiven. "Plus, we have much talking to do."

"I know." I was dragged by Rio. My head turned towards Yuma who was slightly disappointed by the way he looks. I gave him a smile.