I miss you

Isogai p.o.v

There. She did it. She wrote her name on the list. Her name was the last but the most anticipated to be written. She'll be attending tomorrow's get together. This was the good news the welcomed me when I returned to the classroom to get the list.

"I promise you (Y/N). I'll make this better for you," I talk to myself while I watch the paper on my hands. Then I realized something. I don't have her number. How in the world I'm going to contact her? Wait, I know. Koro-sensei may have her number in the students file.

When I go the teacher's office, I see no octopus. I look around for our student records and found them on Koro-sensei's desk. I scan through the file and grab (Y/N). The file has her picture but her hair here is black and she's not wearing any make up. If I could be mean, I think she looks like a nerd but a beautiful one. Then I noticed that she has no number indicated but her address is there. I have no choice but to go to her house. This is so nervewracking.

>Timeskip<

I arrive at a beautiful yet simple house. There was a inscription which says Houtarou residents. Beneath it was the door bell. I rang the bell two times. Then I stood there with nervous. My hands were in my pocket and my feet cannot keep still. I grab my phone to watch the time. It's 5:30pm. 30 Minutes till my shift. Then I saw a tiny glint of silver hair.

The gate opened, revealing (Y/N). She was quite surprised by my presence. And there I found myself awestruck by how beautiful she was without make up and with glasses.

"Hey there (Y/N)," I broke off the silence.

"Hi," she replied while looking away. "What are you doing here?"

I pull out the paper and show it to her. "You wrote your name, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I was about to contact everyone the time and the location for our rendezvous when I realized I had no number of you," I sheepishly scratch my head. "I was going to ask for yours but everybody already left and Koro-sensei wasn't there."

"Ah I see. Here's my number," She said with a smile while showing me her phone number through her phone. I put the number in my contact.

"I'm gonna text you now so you can save mine," I say with excitement. What should I text? God, this is hard. May be I'll go for 'Yuma, Please take care of me.' I clicked send. A ringtone was heard from her phone. She read it and smiled on her own while looking at it. That smile made me red. If only I can see that every so often. Surprisingly, my phone rang and saw who texted. 'Van, please take care of me.' I smile at her message.

"You can call me Van, Isogai-kun. (Y/N) sounds a little bit formal," She said out of nowhere, breaking me from my daydream.

"Ah uhhh. Yes (y/n) . . . . .I mean Van," I stuttered. She called me Isogai-kun. I told her to call me Yuma. "You know, you can call me Yuma again."

Her eyes kind off widened. I bet she was caught off guard. "Hm. Yuma-kun." There. She said once again. Even if it had an honorific, it was one of the happiest moments I had. But this time, I can't hold my blush. I think she saw right through it and asked me why I was blushing.

"Ah. N-nothing. It's just that you haven't called me that in a very long time. I missed it," I said without holding back. Wait, did I just say that. Baka Baka Baka, Isogai. I was about to take back what I said when I heard something I didn't expect.

"I missed you too," She smiled genuinely. "Calling your name that is."

That first line she said. 'I missed you too,' her statement pressed itself through my brain. She missed me? I was about to say something when she said.

"See you tomorrow Atenna boy," She said while walking away with her hands raised up.

"I missed you, Van. and I love you," I whisper to myself.

>Timeskip: Get together time<

After we went Oka, she insisted she'd come along with us. She already had her consent approved so basically, I am incharge of her. Oka can walk but still needed cane to balance herself. All of my classmates came and greeted her. Everybody missed her. All of my classmates came but (Y/N).

I texted her where she was but hasn't replied. Maybe she gave me a wrong number. No, she wouldn't do that. Maybe I could try talking to Karma.

"Hey, Karma. Have you seen Van?"

"Nope and I don't care," He bitterly said. I did not reply and left him to his own devices. Any convincing would do him no good. Even if he knows it was just an act and it was her mentality, he's still bitter about it.

My last option is to call her. I scan through my contacts and dialed her number. It was ringing. Please pick up. Please pick up. Please do pick up. She then picked up.

"Moshi. Moshi. Yuma-kun?"

"Hey Van, are you coming?"

"Yeah, but I can't make it to Meg's because I still need to do some errands. I'll catch up," She said. I was a bit disappointed she couldn't come here to Oka's. It's 7:30pm and we will start the Karaoke at 8:00pm. Damn, I still needed to wait for 30 Minutes. "I'll be there by 8:00pm. See you." Before I could say anything else, she hung up. Okay, I'll just have to wait for you.

We went to the Sunflower Karaoke place and rented a room for 2 Hours. Everybody was super excited. Even Oka was cheering with glee. But Van hasn't still arrived yet. I texted her. She replied that she'll be here in 5 Minutes.

"Hey, Iso-kun. I was wondering if Van will come," She said while poking my left cheek.

"She'll come and wait, Iso-kun? Really?" I assured her and then raised one of my eyebrows to question her. She giggled a little.

"I'm over you now so I'll start by calling you like a friend."

"Okay Oka-chan," I smiled.

"And can you do me a favor, I'd like Maehara to take care of me."

"I can't see why not. But your father will be angry?"

"Don't worry. He'll understand."

I call Maehara and asked him to take care of Oka-chan. He gladly took the offer and sat by her side. Both of them blushed at their nearness which made me smile. Finally Oka-chan, I can finally let you go and finally Maehara-kun, I can finally tell that you'll stick to her. And finally Isogai, you can tell (Y/N) with your truest feelings. I make my way out of the room to wait for Van outside.

It's already been 10 minutes and she's still not here. I was about to text her when somebody bumped into me hard. Both of us fell to the ground. Ow. My head and back hurts. Good thing the snow softened our landing. I open my eyes and saw Van on top of me.

"I'm sor----" She tried to apologized but was cut off when I my hands pulled her into a hug. She tried to pull back but my grip was too strong. I couldn't make out the reason why I can't break the hug and why I even hugged her in the first place. Eventually, she gave in.

"I miss you Van."