One Strange Teacher

(Y/N) p.o.v
The building was all rusted and dusty. Looks like a kids way of playing house. Guess this is how E-class is treated. I look around a bit. It was clean and well-maintained. I didn't know that they had their own track and field here. I mentally praise the people responsible for this. Then I made a promise for Charles. I made a promise for myself. I would find someone I wouldn't let go. To do that, I should be looking at the brighter side. I'm hoping Charles. Help me.

I took one deep breath and walked in. I went to the teachers' office as I was told to. I saw three teachers which greeted me with a smile. And speaking of a smile, why does kne of the teacher looks like an Emoji? I greeted them.

"Ohayou. I'm the new transfer student. Please take care of me."

"Nice to meet you. What's your name?" said the hot guy with spiky hair

"(Y/N) Vanilla Houtarou"

"You must had it rough with your name?" The blonde-sexy teacher said in english.

"Tell me about it" I grumbled with a sigh

All of the teacher was taken a back. They were amazed on how great and fluently my english was. Then one of them cough as if to stop the silence of amazement.

"I'm Koro-sensei. This is Mr. Karasuma and that is Ms. Irina Jelavic but you can call her bitch-sensei" the octopus joked.

"Oi. Don't teach her that. I'm gonna kill you" She then threw a knife at Koro-sensei which was dodge by his insane speed. I went wide eyed with the situation. Speed. Kill.

"And this is one of your assignment. Which is to kill this teacher of yours. Here's your weapon. Don't worry it does not harm normal humans. Only harms him" karasuma instructed. "And Oh, you'll be rewarded with Ten Billion."

Ten Billion. TEN BILLION. That's a tad lot of money. I could donate that to the foundation and hospital I've been volunteering. So they could research more about cancer. I had an idea. I pretended to trip while my  knife was on my back. Then, koro-sensei rushed to my rescue. Just then two of his tentacles exploded. I giggled. He fell fr that simple trick.

"Nurufufufu. Oh. Wow (V/N)-chan. Nice technique" koro-sensei said with a smile with a orange circle in his face. " I look forward for more."

"Please take care of me Koro-sensei" I said with a bow while I retreated the knife in my sheathe and bag. The bell rang which signaled the start of class. I walked with Koro-sensei while chatting about some of my past school life. He was even shocked about me being top one and me being sent here for cheating, which I defended that it wasn't true. Then we arrived at our room.

"Ready (Y/N)-chan?"

"Ready!"

At that Koro-sensei opened the door. He entered first to great the class. With a blink of an eye, he gathered all of the guns.

"Now, now class. I'll be getting this as of the moment since we have a transfer. Why don't you come in now?" Koro sensei said while signaling me to come in.

I walked in and faced the entire class. I scanned through the class. I saw that Karma was wide eyed for a second then smirked at me. He thought 'this is the suprise? suprised me real good'. I then introduced myself.

"Ohayou Mina-san. I'm (Y/N) Vanilla Houtarou. You can call me Vanilla but I prefer (Y/N). Please take care of me" I smiled warmly.

Koro-sensei had a smirked in his face and said " Mina-san, (Y/N) destroyed two of my tentacles this morning."

"Eh???? Already? on the first day???" the whole class erupted. "And he beat Asano to the top this midterms."

"Eh??? that was you??" they erupted again

"Stop it Koro-sensei. No need to tell them that." I said with a blush on my face. I covered my face to cover my pink tainted face.

"Nurufufufu. You can take the seat next to Karma. Karma can you raise your hand?"

"Don't worry Koro-sensei. I know him." I say smilingly to Koro-sensei then to karma which he greeted me with a warm smile.

"Oh. Yeah Koro-sensei. I know her. How could I ever not know my own girlfriend?" Karma blurted as if to make it known to everyone. I widen my eyes and shout " KARMA-Baka. BAKARMA."

"Nurufufufu. Some interesting stuff. You may now take your seat." Koro-sensei blushed a pink tint and wrote something. I went to where I was suppose to sit. I give karma a slap to the shoulder, which was weak slap by the way. He pretended to be hurt. I just rolled my eyes and ignored everything that happen.

"Quite a suprise you got there Van!" Karma mischievously smirked.

"Yeah. Suprise. Suprise." I sarcastically said then chuckle. I wipe out a little tear from my eyes and then saw someone familiar. He was staring back at me. He had hazel gold orbs and was staring intently. I look back at him. He didn't look away. He just kept staring at me like I had some unpaid business with him. It's making me blush. He wouldn't turn away. Ding!!! an idea popped into my mind. There is nothing more powerful than to fight fire with fire. In this case, eye to eye. I eyed him with my green eyes. I did the same thing as he did. He didn't flinch. It was a staring game. I raise one of my eyebrows. He just kept staring and suddenly he smiled.
We continued like this for a minute until Koro-sensei called him. Yey! I won.

"Isogai Yuuma-Kun, can you tell us a little summary regarding the theatre and arts of Japan?"

"Hai. Japan is one of the most thriving and enduring country in terms of arts. One of the most dominant example is the . . . . . . . "

I dozed of in a day dream while thinking about his name. 'So his name is Isogai Yuuma-kun.' I better thank him for the hankie later.