Welcome to the New world

(Y/N) p.o.v
I was wiping my tears with the piece of cloth handed to me. Before I could return it, the boy with atennas rushed off. When I turned, I widened my eyes. He was looking back at me. I looked away and for sure he was too. Then I hear someone shouting my name.

"(Y/N)!!!" It repeated for atleast three times before warm hands grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. It was karma. He only calls me by my first first name when his serious. "It's alright. I'm here."

"Charles is gone. Charles is gone. He left me. He is so selfish. So unfair."

Karma carefully brushed my hair while puting his chin top of my head. He then kissed me on top of my head. I allowed him. Letting his warmth engulf me. I imagined he was Charles. I know I'm evil thinking him as him. But for just this moment, I just want to imagine Charles hugging me.

"Thank you karma"

"Any time Van. Any time."

I continue to hug him. My head was resting on his chest. I opened my eyes to see the exact same atennas as I did 20 minutes ago. If I remebered clearly, I saw him staring at me. Can't blame him. I stared at him too. He then turned away and continue walking.

"I'll take you home. 'kay?"

I give him a little nod, keeping myself from sulking any further. I bid goodbye to the nurses while telling me when will his funeral be arranged. She said that he has no immediate family, the hospital will be the one arranging it. Charles was beloved by the whole hospital staff. They promised that they would make the funeral colorful and bright as Charles wanted it to. Karma grabbed my bag before I could protest and went home. We arrived at my home. I give karma a little kiss on the cheeks as compensation for the troubles I caused him.

"So instead of thanking you by words, I thought you might want something more warm." I smiled, slightly joking.

"Charles will get jealous. Better prepare to southe his soul." He said mischievously

"Ha-Ha-Ha. Pretty much you'd have a bruised cheek by now" I return the joke. Chuckling. I then shifted my attention to the door and what's waiting behind it.

"Bye-Bye Karma. See you tomorrow. I have a suprise for you waiting"

"Bye-Bye then"

I was expecting some nagging and degrading coming from them but instead, this happened. They hugged me tightly. They said it was going to be okay. I was going to be okay. I just let what little water I had slide down my cheeks. They had already been informed that I was transfered to E-class. Unbeknownst to me, Charles told them that I was top one schoold even before it was posted. He must have believe in me that much that he told my parents before I even managed to do it. It even made me more sad.

"Don't worry. Something as this system doesn't define you. And I know someone like you won't cheat."

"Thank you Dad."

"We love you so much baby"

"I know mom"

Then a little figure caught my attention. It was cookie. "Mommy, daddy. Why are you choking Van?"

" We're not choking her darling. We're hugging her. You're sister made it to the top."

"Really? We should tell Charles. We should tell Charles." She shouted while in a cheerful dance. My parents looked at me in shock, trying to comfort me if I ever cry again. But I composed myself and said, "We can visit him in three days Cookie," I smiled. "Then we can tell him."

We can tell him our final goodbyes. Be sure to be handsome on that day Charles.

>Timeskip:Next day<

I slipped into my uniform. I grabbed my eyeglass then took a good look at my hair. I really do have a peculiar hair. I had black and white hair. My hair was all wet so I blow dry them a little then braided them like Katniss Everdeen's hair. I plug my earphones and play taylor swifts cinematic orchaestra's To Find a Home. It was 7:00am so I wasn't rushing. I then drowsed into my thoughts. I was going to my new class. I heard rumors about them being lowly, dangerous, and aggressive. But from what I actually saw, I think those people are lying. Students from there are kind and smart, Kataoka, my cousin told me.

I bid my goodbyes and headed for the train. While I was boarding I slipped a vending machine sandwich into my mouth, tugging it in while I was arranging my sleeve buttons. And then my phone rang, making me jump. The contents of my bag dropped. Clumsy me. I bent down and started to gather the papers when suddenly a hand helped me. I looked up who it was. It was that atenna boy.

"Um. Atenna Boy." I said while realizing what I just said. I covered my mouth and said my sorry.

"Its okay. I get that alot too. But I have a name you----" He was suddenly grabbed by a good looking but perverted guy with a slightly orange hair.

"Come on you Ikemen. You better not flirt with other girls or your girlfriend will get mad." He teased him

"I wasn't flirting. I was just helping her out. " He turned back at where I was but I was no where to be found. I already went out or the train since this was my stop.

I didn't know what I was doing. My feet was on reflex mode. I left without saying thank you. But something else was ticking me off. It was something the guy said. Him flirting with me and him having a girlfriend. What Am I thinking? I shaked my head and started to climb the top of the mountain.

When I reached the top, I saw an old building.

"Welcome to the New World, (Y/N)."