Attraction

Isogai p.o.v

We went through various lesson throughout the day. I drowsed at a day dream while looking at Koro-sensei. She was crying. She was warm. She was soft. I linger for that warmth. My heart never beated that fast. Why am I feeling this way? Is it because I'm attracted to her? Am I attracted to (Y/N)? This can't be happening. No.No. I have Oka. I love Oka. That's right. This is just an infatuation.

>Time skip: P.E class.<

Karasuma-sensei walked out the building to start the P.E Class. "Okay Mina. We will be practicing shooting moving targets. I have already made preparation for paint balls. You're goal is to shoot your partner at the end of every 5 minutes. If you manage to hit him at the target board, you'll be saved from running 1 lap. Then switch."

"Hai!!!!" the whole class in unison. "Well, then, partner with your usual partner. Anyone without a partner, raise your hand!"

I raised my hand. I look at my side. I saw (Y/N) has no partner. I was about to take her as my partner when Oka called me. "I'll be your partner Iso." She smiled. "Then goodluck Oka. I'm good at dodging." "Since when?" " Since I partnered with . . . " Opps not this again. I have to be honest. "I partnered with (Y/N)." "Really? That's good. Atleast she kept you accompanied." I saw a pained look as she looked away. I then I grab her hand and interwine it with mine. "But now I have you back!" I warmly tell her. She smiled back. Her enthusiasm boosted.

While we were running into an empty space, we passed by (Y/N). She had lowered her hand and bowed her head. Guessing that everyone has already had there partner. I feel bad for her being alone. But I already made a promise. Gumi (Y/N).

"I'll be your partner for the time being (Y/N)." Karasuma said.

"Please take care of. . ." (Y/N) was cut off when she was pulled by a redhead. "I'll be her partner sensei!" Karma said gleefully. "Then head off and get started." Thats the first for Karma to attend p.e class.

"Hai!!" They were synching and chuckling. I glanced away. Pain in my face. I just can't get her off my mind. I grab Oka and we start the practice. She told me that she was going to be the target while I shoot her. I nod and start shooting.

"Can't shoot your own girlfriend?" she tried to challenge me. "Are you prepared for the track?" A grin was plastered in her face.

I shoot her but she always gets away. Better prepare my legs. I point my gun at Oka when a silhoutte was passing her. (Y/N). She was shooting Karma. The redhead said something to (Y/N) as if to tease her. She pouted and continued to shoot. Kawaii. But then she chuckled, earning a smile in my face. I then shifted my attention back and tried to shoot Oka but she was moving way too fast. "Time's up." "Those who manage to shoot her partner will not run a lap but his/her partner will and those who didn't will run."

There were sounds of complains and triumph. But I didn't complain. I scan the area and saw few people who managed to shoot and those who didn't. I saw (Y/N) lying down on the ground. Karma was hovering over her. He was practically on top of her. I clinched my fist. Why am I so angry about? " Owwwwww. BAKARMA!" I heard (Y/N) shout. Their head bumped into each other bumped into each other. "You are really a hardhead Van! physically and emotionally." Karma joke while pretending to be hurt. That guy is strong anyway. (Y/N) slapped him which made Karma flinch but just smiled. I turn away, not taking  anymore of the scene. I tightened my grip on Oka's wrist. She said that I was hurting her while I apologised. To compensate, I kissed her in the cheeks.

"Such an ikemen, Yuuma-kun" Maehara joked while putting his arms around the atenna boy's shoulders. "Indeed, Maehara-kun. This is such a view." Koro-sensei added while a pink tint was in his face. I took my knife and start slashing at him but he kept dodging it in his MACH 20 speed. I then just sigh. I take a look back at where (Y/N) was. She was looking away while holding Karma's hand. A grit my teeth.

"Come'on Karma. Cheer me on." She said to Karma on which Karma blushed.

Unknown to me, I said the same thing with a voice loud enough for them to hear to Oka which she nodded excitingly. We joined those who will be running laps. We were on the starting mark. I look to my left. (Y/N) was beside me. It made my heart beat fast. I look at the ground. Why are you making me feel like this (Y/N)? I scanned her. She was tying her hair into a pony tail, revealing her bare neck. I began to sweat and feel nervous. It so smooth and pale and delicate and soft. Isogai would you stop it. You're such a pervert.

"On your marks, get set, ready? Go" karasuma shouted while firing a gun. We start to run. I managed to ran faster than (Y/N). I wanted to take her off my mind so I decided I would take her off my field of vision. But, God its unfair, she ran ahead of me. She smiled when she passed me by. Time started to slow down and shining and glowing lights started to shine from the back of (Y/N). She then ran ahead of me. Just a little longer (Y/N). Smile for me. Run beside me. Be with me before we get back to reality.