Confessions

(Y/N) p.o.v

A month since our triple date. A month since I made a big mistake. A month since the Yuma and Meg aren't in good terms. I don't know. They aren't acting like a couple anymore aside from taking her home on a daily basis. The atmosphere between them changed. They'll talk casual conversations and end it quickly. I think, if I'm not mistaken, most of what they are talking are about class representatives stuff, not that I heard anything. Did they break up? or are they cooling off? And why do you care Van? Damn. I can't help but think that what I did was the reason why they are like this right now. Yuma. Meg. I'm sorry. And I've been avoiding contact with them as much as possible. In fact, I've been avoiding much of the contact. Even Karma. His becoming worried, showing much of his concern through attempts of conversation but is often cut off. Yuma has been at that state as well, constantly looking at me with an expression I can't comprehend. He'll ask if he gets the oppurtunity but I just smile and say that I'm fine. You should be asking that to Meg, Yuma. Not me.

"Ms. Houtarou? Is there something bothering you?" Koro-sensei asked worriedly. I snapped from my trance. When I got to my senses, I saw that everybody was looking me, even Yuma and Meg. I stare at them back and forth. Meg immediately turned away while Yuma looked to the ground then at Meg. I want to get rid of this atmosphere. It's so suffocating.

"Nothing." I say to Koro-sensei. It sounded almost forced.

"Are you sure? Do you want to go to the infirmary?" As expected of Koro-sensei. Always reading between the sentences. Denying it would worsen my situation and probably for the both of them. Might as well ditch like what Karma does.

"Maybe I'll go the infirmary." I said weakly.

"Karma. Would you mind----??" I cut off Koro-sensei. "It's okay. I can manage."

Then I head to the door, unwary of the looking eyes at me. The class atmosphere dropped after I left but Koro-sensei carried on. Thank God I got away. I would have not survived the tension in the air. I puff a sigh of relief. Instead of going to the infirmary, I decided to go out of the school. I walk down a pathway that is blind to the vision of the classroom. The wind is so warm that it makes me sleepy. The scenery is just stunning. It calmed me. "Charles." I whispered to the wind. "I wish you were here." A breeze softly touched my skin. "I know your there Charles. I know that you'll always be with me. I love you."

I find a tree to sleep on. My hands grab the tree bark and pull myself up. Securing a branch that will carry my weight and that will not make me worry of falling, I sit down and rest my head along its hard wall. I can see the school from here, both the main and the classroom of E class. The story of my life, right there on my sides. I'll always worry about my choices even if it makes me happy.  It's in my system. I never fight for what I want because I don't want people to hate me. I hate it when someone is hating on me.

I pull my phone from my pocket and plug on my headphones. I tuck each on my ears and play Demons by Imagine Dragons (Do not own anything). Nothing in my life has been right for me. The things I want is never fulfilled. Bias of the universe always rule out, making my life unfair. When I expect something, it never happens or the other way around. These demons are never going anywhere. I can't get them of my head.

Tears begins to fill my eyes, looking straight. This time, I'm not holding back. I'll cry to my heart's content. Now, my true feelings will be out in the open without worrying. Never had been it open like this before, not in the main or the E-class classroom. "Charles. You know? I want to go back to the times when it was just you and me, and the hospital staff. It was the closest to happiness that I ever had."

After awhile, I dozed off, music still playing in my ears. Then it happened.

>Dream<

Where am I?