The One that Got Away

Isogai p.o.v

"She's a bitch!" Rio exclaimed.

"Yeah. Even more bitchier than Bitch-sensei!" Justice said.

"To think she could endanger our future. I thought she was smart!" Kayano clamored.

"I thought she was our friend," Nagisa whined in frustration.

"She's dangerous! She pushed Kataoka-san!" Kanzaki cried.

The whole class erupted in gossip and wild conversations. I just sat there looking at the table. Why did you do this (Y/N)? Is this about my rejection? This is not you. You are so much better than this. My hands balled into a fist. Why?

"She's a tramp!" Terasaka punched his table. At that Karma punched him. "Never say that to her!"

"Why not? She flirted with Asano. She put us in danger not only once but twice and you still defend her. " Karma immediately grabbed the collars of Terasaka's uniform. "Say that again Asshole!"

With all this commotion, I had the responsibility to control this. But even I couldn't control myself. Instead, Ritsu fired a loud alarm, making us all stop and face her. "Mina-san. I just finished scanning the footage I took and saw this." She then showed an extension of the footage where (Y/N) was standing in front. It was like she was introducing herself. 'Good morning Mina. My name is (Y/N) Vanilla Houtarou. You can call me Van. Please take care of me,' She shakingly said. Ritsu rewinded that part and zoomed in at her face. She was crying. Everyone was silent now. 'Good morning Mina. My name is (Y/N) Vanilla Houtarou. You can call me Van. Please take care of me.'

Then Karma broke the silence. "She's doing it again." He said like he just realized something.

"What is she doing again, karma?" I asked.

"Being selfless. Or rather, she's being her. Once, she had a class where one of her classmates was always bullied. She befriended her. She was the truest friend for her. But the bullying got worse. Instead of protecting her, she joined the bullies and bullied her. However, the bullying eventually stopped because Van would always suggest something to avoid bullying. After that, many took sympathy for the victim and many came to hate Van. But do you know what she said to me when I asked her why?"

"What?" I ask, begging Karma to continue.

"It's her best chance," Karma repeated (Y/N)'s words.

"But still, she did that and she has to answer for what she done to us." Kayano said.

"True. And she wants us to feel this way. She wants to cut all ties to us." Koro-sensei intervened. Everyone looked at sensei. "She said that she hated us. But she's a terrible liar."

"Why are you telling us this?"

"There is more to the story than what you already know. How about we investigate everything that had happened then we'll say the final verdict?" Koro-sensei suggested.

"What verdict?"

"To bring back (Y/N) or not. But for me, I'd like to bring her back here." Koro-sensei said. Everyone looked at each other then had a silent agreement.

>Timeskip: 6pm<

I take off my uniform for school and changed into my uniform for the bar. Today is the day (Y/N) works here. Maybe I can get answers from her.

I waited a few tables and silently waited for (Y/N) to come. Please come. Please. I want to know. The clock says 7pm. There's still 3 more hours. She'll definitely come.