Pool

Isogai p.o.v

"It's really hot." Terasaka exclaimed while unbuttons his upper buttons. "Scorching hot."

Everyone has been in this state since this morning, unbuttoning their clothes or fanning themselves like crazy with notebooks or fans. The windows and doors are open but not a breeze bothered to enter. Oka's sweating so I came to her rescue, grabbing her fan and cooling the both of us. She giggles. "What?" I raise my eyebrow while smiling. "Nothing. You're cute when you're a gentlemen." She smiles which makes me smile warmly.

I continue to fan the both of us when I noticed that two people are missing. Karma and (Y/N). I bet there somewhere on a tree, cooling themselves off. My eyes drift towards the window, wishing I could get a sight of (Y/N).  But there out of view. "Iso? Is something wrong?"

"Uh. No. I just wish the wind would be kind enough to us." I joke to which she giggles.

When it was already to hot for us to bear, Rio shouted. "DAMN! IT'S SO HOT."

"Oh yes, keep pointing out the obvious." Terasaka rolled his eyes.

"Want your face face to melt?" Rio sprouted devil horns, wings, and a tail. This made Terasaka sweatdropped.

"I know. Let's go to the pool. When can ask Karasuma-sensei to change his plans during P.E to swimming!" Kayano excitedly suggeted. Everyone agreed. "That'll be a great idea, Kayano-chan." I praised. Once everything was settled, I went to ask permission to which the three teachers agreed. We went to our shower rooms and grab our swimming attire. Hey, how about those two? Maybe they want to come. My feet went to the opposite direction from the shower room and searched for the two. Why do I feel excited? I shake my head. When I stepped outside, I saw silver and redhead sitting at the stairs. (Y/N) was playing her guitar while Karma listened. My chest hurts from the sight I was seeing. The girl I like is with another guy. And then I remembered my sign. If she comes today and nothing changes, I'll fight for her. But even if I'm happy that she's here today, she's changed. I mean, I don't know what else changed but she changed from her usual fashion style. Damn, (Y/N)! You're confusing me. What should be my decision? I didn't want to disturb them. I tried to sneak off but I failed when (Y/N) called me.

"Hey! Isogai-kun. Is there something you wanted?" She smiled like nothing ever happened. Isogai-kun? She's calling me that now. I think she wants to revert our situation to junior high-school classmates with friendship honorifics kept at a minimum. Thinking about it pains me. I don't want to go back. But I can't. I hurt her. There's nothing I could ever do.

"Um.. I was wondering. Ano. Would you like to join us? We're going to the swimming pool to cool off." I can't get to say it like the way she can. I can't grip away from this feeling.

"Really? There's a pool?! Why didn't you tell me, Karma?" She gotten excited all of the sudden. Her hands settles in her waist while she slants a little forward. This is the same thing she done with Karma on her first days in class. I think I can't ever be ever as close as them. Don't make me look at this sight, (Y/N)! Don't make me jealous!

"Um. I'll go on first." I smile a bitter smile. I don't know how you do it (Y/N). It's hard for me to move on from you. If I ever have the chance to say my truest feelings, I would've fight for you. But because of life, I couldn't. Sorry.

>Timeskip<

When we arrive at the pool, we immediately took our clothes off and jump in to the water. Oh! So cool. I think most of us sighed an exasperated relief. Can't blame anyone. It's scorching. Oka comes near at me and my blush becomes uncontrollable. I plunge into the water, in hopes to cover it. She calls me multiple time before I come back up. She giggles. "It's okay, Iso. As long as it's you, it okay." She smiles. Before we could do PDA, kayano splashed us.

A bunch of guys were talking about something. I come to where they are. Then I overhear what they were up to. "Hey. (Y/N)-chan has some big bust!" Maehara said sensually. I had an anger tick on my temple. The other guys made it worse, commenting one by one. "Stop it!" I scold them.

"Don't be a bum Isogai-kun. It's just for fun." Maehara said with a challenging voice. "Or do you have a thing for her?"

"Watch it!" I glare at them.

"Okay.Okay."

Then the boys were somewhat mezmerized at what they were looking at. I didn't notice what it was all about. That's when I took a little glance that I, like all the other boys, was mesmerized. (Y/N) wasn't wearing any swimsuit but a semi-transparent white shirt and black shorts. Her hair is tied into a messy bun but her bangs slides on her left temple. She's not hot. She's beautiful.

"(Y/N)-chan!" The girls shouted. They're mezmerized as well. But I see Oka having trouble. Before I knew it, Karma and (Y/N) jumped off.

(Y/N) p.o.v

Since I didn't brought my swimsuit, I decided to put on some white shirt and black shirt. I tie my hair into a bun. Karma was right behind me. My eyes cannot dare to look at him. He even asked me what's wrong. What's wrong? Your body. Your abs. Your torso. Your tan. They look hot. My God. I'm being a pervert. I shook my head.

"Do you think I'm hot, Van?" Karma evily joked.

My face heated up like a thermometer. "ah. No. I mean Yes. No, What am I thinking?"
Dammit! Your too obvious Van. I could've sworn Karma was smiling. He then burst into laughter.

"What?"

"Nothing. But I think your a lot more cheerful than before."

"Yeah. Can't stay sick forever."

When we arrived at the pool, I saw how amazing it was. It was different from any swimming pool. The whole thing was built on nature. I bet there's no Chlorine here. My eyes scanned the pool and saw everyone was having a good time. The girls shouted my name, except for Meg. Guess it's hard to keep up appearances when you have a tension with someone. But I don't mind. I don't mind. She has Isogai-kun and that's what matters. She doesn't have to be jealous of me anymore.

I was about to get down to the lowest level when Karma carried me in bridal style. "Wah. Wha. What are you doing Karma?" I said shockingly.

"Jumping in with you."

Then he jumped off the cliff with me in his hands. We met the water with a splash. I broke free from his clutch and swam to the surface. That's when I regretted swimming to the top too soon. When I opened my eyes, I saw the one thing that always made my heart beat. Those golden orbs. That handsome face. The boy who seen me but never saw me. Isogai-kun and my face our centimeters apart. When I realized that, I pulled away, thinking Meg might get angry again. But I can't help thinking about him staring at me.

We were playing with our classmates but the ackward atmosphere of Meg and Isogai-kun around is stinging. When I played, they were cutting themselves off. And When they were around, I cutted myself off. Probably better that way.

It was already cold for me so I got off early. Some were whinning, especially Karma. I told him to suck it and stay if he still wants to. He nodded but hesitant. I went to the forest and made my way to the classroom. I grab my towel and shower on the girl's showers.

"Hmmm. My clock says it's 30 minutes till next period. Maybe I'll grab something to eat."