Deal

Isogai's p.o.v
(plot change)

Koro-sensei initiated an investigation on what really happened with (Y/N). But even so, classes needed to continue. Sensei has to amplify and multiply more for our supplemental exams. Is this what you call our best chance (Y/N)? Because for me, it doesn't seem like it. What exactly did you do?

For most people, everything returned to normal. The normal flow of class. The normal atmophere of conversations. The normal assassination classroom. But something was off. Even if no one dared to say something, they were in utter confusion of all the things that happened. Koro-sensei thought this was not healthy. The period tackled on Values Education. And there he directly and frankly spoke of this illness.

"I think everybody agrees that something's wrong. Raise your hands up if you beg to disagree." He said monotonously. Our eyes were staring at our desk. No one bothered to raise there hands. There was a concession that this is no longer healthy to go on.

"So if anyone could know why (Y/N) is doing this." Koro-sensei broke the silence. I raise my hands. My eyelids closed, remembering everything that had happened. I cross out things not needed to be on the open and choose those that can. Then I said the most important thing she said.

"She said she's giving us our best chance."

"Best chance? This is so like her." Karma sarcastically said while roling his eyes. He's angry. Can't blame the guy. "If ever I could get the chance, I would like to get rid of that mentality of hers!"

I think everyone agreed. "Then let's find out why she's doing this. Firstly, Isogai-kun, if it doesn't bother you, I would like you to be with Ms. Kataoka if ever she wakes up so that she can explain everything that had happened. If she can, let her tell you about what happened at the principal's office and her fall." I nodded.

"Secondly, Karma-kun I want you to tell me everything (Y/N) has done related to her giving everyone their best chance. Tell me everything. Tell how she became a bully to protect a girl and any other stories. I want to understand her mentality more." Karma nods.

"And thirdly, I want everybody not giving (Y/N) the convenience of her mentality. Fake it. Let her think that this wasn't your best chance. That being like this is something unhealthy. I know it sounds cruel but that's the only way we can get rid of her mentality."

>Timeskip<

We were strolling down and towards the gate when we saw (Y/N) with Asano. And what the hell is she wearing? Is that a gym shirt? Don't tell me that's Asano's? I felt a big thug in my heart. Why are you with him when I could've be with you? I could've gave you my shirt. My eyebrows are slightly pinching. This time, I'm no longer unsure of what I feel towards (Y/N). If I feel angry of what she's doing, then I feel angry. I'll obligate myself the right to be angry and jealous even if I don't have the right.

She saw us. I think she panicked a little then grabbed Asano and walked outwards the gate. Asano stopped her and pulled her into a hug. What are you doing (Y/N)? First you kiss him. Now, you're hugging him. Okay, this way off the line. If I had the audacity, I would punch Asano in the face and grabbed hold of her and pull her away from him. But I can't.

"Hey, Isogai-kun. Let's eat at your workplace. You're heading there, right?" Nagisa suggested while putting his hand on my shoulder. He knew that we shouldn't look at them any longer.

With pain in my heart, I turned away.

>Timeskip<

I worked my butt out especially my friends are here. When I pass them, they would always say I'm a gentleman. The label embarass me not only because it's embarassing to get these kinds of compliment but because I haven't lived up to it.

"Welcome Mr. and Ms. ----" I said warmly when I realized the people I just greeted.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the gentleman. If memory serves me right, it's against the school regulations for students to work." Asano snared. When I looked at the person with him, my day just got worse. "This could cost you your education Isogai-kun. Well, we just have to go to another cafe where employees are not students."

Asano turned around grabbing (Y/N). For a second there, I saw fright in her eyes. Why? It was like her life force was just sucked out of her. After the doors closed, my classmates ran for them. Maehara motioned me to follow. They haven't gotten far enough. Maehara shouted, "Asano!"

"What?"

"Please don't report this." He begged. I thought Asano was going to be stubborn here but he smiled an evil grin.

"Okay." He plainly said. He was just about to say something when (Y/N) whispered something. After her mouth stopped moving and moved away with a scary smile, Asano crossed his arm and smiled once again.

"What this lovely girl proposed is a second chance."

"What is it?" I said. Part of me wanted to cling for my job and education but the other part wanted to know what (Y/N) had in mind. A second chance? She's doing it again.

"Show me your fighting spirit. Those that has the fighting spirit are revered to the superior." Asano said. "Do we have a deal?"

"Deal." Karma shooked the hand. That was surprising. The two left with (Y/N) following Asano. We were standing there when she slightly turned her face around, enough for us to see her smile. It wasn't evil or scary or anything eerie. But a warm and assuring smile. What are you trying to pull off (Y/N)?

"What do we have to do?" I shout.

"Pole-toppling," (Y/N) shouted back. "Hope you can pull it off."