Four - Face it, You're famous.

Chris

Her phone continues to ring in my hand. I stare down at it, looking at the caller I.D.

Nick

Why the hell is he calling her? I thought Lea and Darren were talking to him. I know he's here, but he needs to give her time. We all do. I press ignore and look at her. She's freaking out, I can see it in her face.

"Who was that?" She asks, reaching for the phone. I set it on the nightstand. How am I going to get out of this? 

I don't. I don't get out of it, I need to tell her. She'll find out eventually anyway. 

I take a deep breath. "Your boyfriend." 

By the way she intakes breath I can tell she wasn't expecting that. She looks at me like I'm crazy. "My... boyfriend?" 

I chuckle nervously. "Yep." Heartbeat, "Nick." 

Her head snaps up to me. Her eyes taking on a look I can't decipher. "Nick... who?" 

I look away from her. Shit, okay. Just tell her. She deserves to know. Tell her Chris. Just rip the fucking bandage off. 

She's a little impatient, "Nick who Chris? Nick who?" I finally look into her eyes. 

"Nick Jonas." 

Sara

I burst out laughing. I can't stop. Does he really expect me to believe that? I don't know who I was expecting him to say, but definitely not my all time celebrity crush. I've loved him since I was thirteen years old. This just isn't possible. 

"Okay... not the reaction I was expecting, but we'll go with it." Chris says, looking at me like I've grown a head. 

I should be looking at him like that! He's the one that just said something crazy, I'm just laughing at it. 

When I sober up I wipe my eyes, "Sorry, that was just really funny. So, in all seriousness Chris, Nick who?" 

He lets out an exasperated sigh. "Nick Jonas, Sara! Jonas! I'm serious." He grabs my phone off the night table, taps a few things, and then hands it to me. "Dear lord, you know instead of just telling you anything, I should've just showed you your phone. Look through all the pictures, it'll tell you things you won't believe coming out of my mouth. Just swipe left or right for another picture." 

I look at him, not wanting to look at my phone, but oblige. I wanted answers... 

The first picture I see makes me gasp. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. My mind races, as I try to breathe properly. 

It's Nick Jonas and I, on a fucking beach. I'm laying on a towel, and he's looking down at me, smiling. 

I swipe right, and I gasp again, my eyes going wide. This is going to be the death of me. We're kissing in this one, my arms are around his neck, and his arm is up, half in the picture. I realize he must have taken the picture. How is this even possible? 

I scroll through more pictures and see that there's way more. We take quite a few pictures apparently and I think I'm going to die. 

But It's not just Nick and I in this phone, I see quite a few of Chris and I, and there's some of Chris, I and these two other people, who I assume are Lea and Darren. Lea has long dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, a body to die for and a beautiful smile. Darren has curly brown hair, he's quite tall, always touching Chris in the pictures, smiling at him. My heart swells for the obvious love I see there. I'm happy for Chris. He deserves to be happy.