Six - Meet your friends...

Sara

When I wake up I hear voices. They sound close, but not exactly near me, and I open my eyes. The bright hospital room is empty, and I conclude that they must be outside my door. I listen in.

"Just let her wake up on her own. It's only eleven." 

Chris.

"I'm just so excited!"

A female voice I don't recognize. 

"Shhh, you're going to wake her up, Lea! She's right in there, be quiet." 

Lea? 

"Oh shut up, Mr.Crabass." 

I giggle, covering my mouth. I think I'm going to like her. 

"I think he's right, we should let her sleep. She needs it." 

Oh my god. My eyes widen, I know that voice. 

Nick.

"Thank you, lets go in the waiting room, and wait, she'll be up soon." 

"FINE." 

I hear deep chuckling from several people, and then footsteps leading away from the door. 

I breathe a sigh of relief. God, how am I going to do this? Am I even ready to meet our... friends? I mean we were so close to them and I just lost all the memories. How am I supposed to look at them, knowing that they know me, but I have no idea who they really are? 

The door opens slowly and my eyes flash to it, oh god-

Chris walks in and I breathe another sigh of relief. 

He smiles at me, "I heard you giggle."

I gasp, "Did-?" 

"No, don't worry. I said I had to go to the bathroom." He sits down on the edge of the bed, "Are you ready for this?" 

I lay my head back on the pillow and sigh. "No. I'm not. But I have to do this. I can't avoid it forever. Why is this so hard?" 

He touches my hair, "Hey, it's okay. They understand. We all do. Well, not really because we've never lost our memories like this, but we get that this is overwhelming for you. If you can't do this today, then don't. We can put it off another day, or even another week. It's okay." He repeats, and grabs my hand, kisses it, and gets up. 

"We'll be in our room when you're ready. Just push the call button, and the nurse will take you to it." He stops, "And check what's trending on Twitter." He smiles, and leaves the room. 

I stare at the spot he was a second ago in confusion. Trending? Did he forget I don't really know how to work Twitter? 

I sigh and open up the Twitter app in my phone, looking around. I'm about to give up, having no idea what he's even talking about, when I see it. I click on the trending tab and a list pops up and it says this is what people are tweeting the most... okay. 

I look through the list, feeling a different range of emotions, most of them confused.

#WreckingBall

#OneErection

#Bangerz

Sara Alexander

#AlexanderitesSupportSara

#NaraFight

Nick Jonas