Fifteen - Date (part one)

We go home about an hour later. Lea, Darren, and Chris are in the living room watching a movie. It looks like a scary movie, and as we quietly come in they don't notice us. Nick smiles sinisterly. He looks at me and I immediately know what he's thinking. I nod, and grin. 

He closes the door quietly and we take off our shoes at the entrance so we don't make any noise. We tiptoe as quiet as we can into the room, all three of them are sitting on the couch. Chris is in the middle. Darren has his arm around Chris and Lea is hiding behind him. 

My grin gets wider. This is so perfect. We get right up close to the the couch behind them, and wait for the perfect moment in the movie. Just as the movie gets quiet and the scene gets really intense Nick signals and we both scream behind them. 

To say the absolute terror on their faces was funny, would be the understatement of the century. 

~*~

An hour later, we all sit in the living room. The TV is off, we're talking about random things. Lea still hasn't recovered from what we did to them earlier. 

"Are you really still mad? Come on Lee." I say, moving from my spot beside Nick on the couch and going to sit beside her. "You can't be mad at us forever, we saw an opportunity and took it. You would've too, come on that was PERFECT. Admit it." 

She looks at me and finally laughs. "Okay it was. I'm so tired though, I'm going to take a nap. I'm exhausted." She pointedly looks at Nick and I look between them. What is it now?

Chris and Darren stand up. "Yea, us too." Chris says and they all exit very fast. 

I look at Nick. "Well THAT wasn't suspicious at all."

He laughs. "They're.. giving us privacy. Well, me privacy.." Nick trails off, looking at me. 

My eyebrows rise. "For?"

He smiles and stands up. He holds his hand out to me and I look up at him, curious, but take it. He pulls me up swiftly and grins. 

"For this." And then he kisses me, his soft lips moving in sync with mine as I instinctively wind my hands in his curls. 

We pull away a minute later and I look at him. "Okay, I understand why they would give us privacy for that." I giggle. 

He laughs. "Well not just that," He sits down on the couch, pulling me with him. "I want to ask you something." 

I look at him and nod, "Kay, what is it?" 

He takes my hands. "I know this whole thing has been a serious struggle for you and I completely understand. If you need more time once I ask you what I'm about to, I understand and I won't hold it against you in any way and-" I cut him off in a burst of bravery, pressing my lips to his. I pull back and look at him. 

"What is it?" 

He smiles, and looks me in the eyes. "Do you want to go out on a date with me?" 

I pull back slightly, my eyes wide. "Well.. that was not what I was expecting at all."

His smile fades a little bit, "Yea.. no it's fine-" I press myself against him and kiss him hard, not knowing where this sudden burst of confidence is coming from at all. 

"Shut up." I pull away and chuckle at his shocked expression. "I would love to go out with you." 

He grins wide and stands up, pulling me up with him. "Okay, get ready." 

"We're.. going now?" 

He smiles at me and grabs his coat from the rack, slipping on his shoes. "Yes, while where I'm taking you is still open. Come on." 

I shake my head at him, but get up and slip my coat and shoes on. He grabs his keys and says not to worry about it when I ask him if we should leave a note for the others. 

We get outside and get into his sleek black Mercedes. I buckle my seat belt and look at him, "Okay so where are we going exactly?" 

I expect him to say, "It's a surprise." 

But he doesn't. Instead, "To see ourselves."

I glance at him like he's grown a third eye. "To see ourselves? What..?" 

He chuckles. "You'll see." 

And there it is. 

I sigh and lean back, closing my eyes as he drives. Not even ten minutes later he's stopping the car and I look at where we are. 

Seriously?!

_______________________________________________________

I know. I'm so sorry omg. I have been out literally all day doing stuff, and I JUST got home now. I am so unbelievably tired and I promised you guys a chapter so here it is. 

For this disgrace though, there is a DOUBLE UPDATE in your near future! 

Much love,

Lissa