Thirteen - A quick run to the store

•Sara•

Oh my god! I remember, Chris and I were in the car. He had just gotten his driver's license and we were so excited to be on our own driving. We were listening to a new Katey Perry song and.. it went to commercial...

I sit up and look at him, and tell him, "I remember being so excited, Chris told me not to do it. He said something along the lines of 'you have a bigger chance of being struck by lightening' or something, but I mean it was a chance to go to one of your concerts! It was a paid trip... um.. that's all." I sit back on the bed, and cover my face, feeling disapointed. "That's all that I remember." 

He takes my hands away from my face and kisses me. I smile into it and pull away after a minute. "Why do you keep doing that?" 

He smiles, "I wanted to the second you woke up. Now that, I have, I just can't seem to stop myself from doing it again," He kisses me lightly. "And again." 

I blush and put my arms around his waist, and lay my head on his chest. 

He rubs my back. "This is a huge breakthrough though, Sara! Don't you understand? It's starting to come back. It'll probably come back little by little, but that's alright. At least it's something." He strokes my hair, and kisses my head. "It's hope." 

I smile into his chest. "Yea, I guess it is." 

My smile never leaves as I fall asleep, laying on the guy that is soon becoming something more than just a memory that was lost. 

•Nick•

I wake up and feel hot. Really hot. Sweat beads my forehead and I try to move but feel my hands pinned to my sides. I open my eyes and a smile automatically lights my face. Sara has her arms draped around me, her short hair splayed all around her face. I grin and push her hair back, kissing her cheek and carefully lift her arms from around me. I get out of bed and slip out of the room quietly. I walk into the living room and find Chris and Darren cuddling on the couch, and Lea at their feet. They seem to be watching some christmas movie. 

I sit down next to Lea and immediately regret it. She puts her hands on my shoulders and grins at me. "So..." 

I sigh at her. "Lea, nothing happened. Stop." 

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

"No hugging, no stolen kisses," She giggles, "No-"

I cut her off. "No! God Lea, no."

She laughs loudly and I put my hand on her mouth. "Sara's sleeping. Shut. Up." 

Her eyes widen and she giggles more. "Rude." She says beneath my hand and I try to stop the smile but I can't. 

Her eyes widen even more. I take my hand off of her mouth in surrender. "Something DID happen, you liar! What-" She stops talking abruptly as Sara walks in. 

She smiles shyly at me, and then sits down on Lea's other side. "Morning." 

I smile at her, her beautiful hair in a messy tousel around her head. 

"Good morning." Lea practically sings. Sara rolls her eyes at her, knowing extactly what she's thinking. 

I glare at Lea and mouth to her. "Stop, okay? Don't embarrass her." 

Lea giggles for the millionth time and nods. "Whatever you say, lover boy." She mouths back. I roll my eyes, but smile. 

Sara looks at the T.V. "What movie is this?" 

Chris speaks up. "Miracle on 34's street." 

She smiles. "I've heard of it. I've never seen it though.