Twenty Nine - Everything.

"I honestly thought you were never going to talk to us again." Lea says from her position on the floor, currently hugging my legs happily. 

I giggle as Nick hugs me tighter from my side, his hot breath fanning over my neck. "Me too." He says, and I look at him and his big brown eyes bore into mine. 

Lea gets up then, "Okay, I'm going to be in my room, you guys obviously need some time to.." She clears her throat. "Catch up." 

Chris and Darren laugh and get up. Chris lingers and Darren, catching the hint follows behind Lea. Chris sits beside me quickly, and hugs me tightly on my other side that Nick isn't attached too. 

"I love you, S." He says, and kisses my cheek. 

"Love you more." I say, laughing as he gets up. 

My smile quickly fades.... 

"Are you seriously going with Dirty Dancing? Of all things, S? Come on!" 

"Sara?" Chris's distant voice fills my head, and I blink. 

I push him playfully. "Yes, Chris. Dirty Dancing. Problem?" 

"Baby?" I hear Nick's voice, I feel his hands shake my shoulders. I close my eyes. 

Chris puts his hands up, "Fine." I smile, he smiles. "No one puts baby in a corner!" We say in unison. I laugh and he puts his arm around me. "I love you, S." 

I look up at my best friend. "Love you more." 

My eyes focus on the now four concerned faces above me and heat rushes to my cheeks, but It doesn't last long. 

"It's a girl!" 

I look at Nick, and smile tiredly. He pushes my sweaty hair from my face and kisses my head. 

"Do you want to hold her, mom?" 

I look at the nurse and see her handing Caren our baby. 

I hold my hands out, but Nick holds my hands back. He catches my chin. "Baby, she's not ours." 

Hot tears run down my cheek as I look at the tiny infant in her arms. I close my eyes and rest my head back on the bed. 

"I know." I whisper half-heartedly. 

My eyes widen as she walks closer to us. 

"What's her name?" 

"What?" Nick asks in confusion. 

Caren ignores him, holding my eyes. "What's her name?" 

I smile at this woman in front of me, thanking her with my eyes and then close them. As I open them I look at the tiny baby in her arms and then smile. 

"Rain. Her name...." 

"Is Rain." I say and open my eyes, hot tears running down my cheeks. I put my head in my hands and sob. "Rain, her  name is Rain." 

Multiple pairs of hands rest on my shoulder and I look up at their now frantically concerned expressions. 

I take a deep breath. 

"I remember." I gasp. 

"Everything."