Twenty - Oh brother...

I wake up and am absolutely happy for the first time since I've awaken from my coma. The sun is shining through the window and I can hear the birds chirping outside, the day feels amazing already and I haven't even gotten out of bed. I know how horribly cliche that must sound but it's awesome. 

I look to my right, and Nick is laying next to me; his head is resting on his pillow, his face towards me. I smile and pull his curls out of his face. He really needs a haircut. 

All of a sudden, our door bursts open. 

I cover myself quickly with the blanket, and hide underneath it, realizing who I think I just saw walk in.

It couldn't be...

"WAKEY, WAKEY SUNSHINES." 

It is.

I feel the bed bounce from both sides and the blankets are pulled, I start to panic. Shit, shit, shit this is so not good.

Nick is stirring from beside me and I can feel him come to wake all of a sudden. Just as the covers are about to be pulled all the way off I feel them move back into place. 

"Joe, Kevin get the fuck out, right now!" Nick yells, pulling the blankets more secure around me. I can practically feel him glaring at his brothers. 

There's silence for a second and then..

"Ohhhhh, we're you guys doing the nasty?" 

"Nick, I hope you took proper measures before your fornication." 

"Oh my god! Get the fuck out now!" Nick yells, I hear a swat and "Ow!" and our door opening and closing. 

We're quiet for a moment and then I burst out laughing, Nick quietly chuckling from beside me. 

I peek out from beneath the covers. 

"So.. I get to 'meet' your brothers now I guess today" I say, smiling nervously and putting empazis on the meet. 

He grins. "Yep, both of the idiots." 

He gets out of bed and I stare at his delicious - 

He turns around and I avert my gaze immediately. I can practically feel his grin as he jumps back on the bed, and presses kisses all over my face. 

"I like your ass too." 

And then he's off the bed, and going into our bathroom. I stare after him, shocked and then laugh. 

Good to know.

~*~

After were done getting ready and Nick gives me a pep talk, we walk into the living room and I stop and almost go back in the room. 

Not only are Joe and Kevin here, but I'm guessing there girlfriends are too. Two tall, beautiful brunettes accompany them and this has just made me ten times more nervous. 

Nick squeezes my hand and we continue into the room.

Joe notices us first. 

He smirks, "That took you guys long, still wired from last night?" 

My face is a fucking tomato, and I pull slightly on Nick's hand ready to go back into the room. 

Nick scowls at his older brother and lets go of my hand to go and slap him. That gets them into a tousle on the ground and we're all laughing by the time they're done. 

They get up and bump fists and then do that man hug thing. 

And then they all turn to me. 

I gulp, and Nick walks over, winking at me. "Guys, this is Sara. Sara, my dysfunctional family." 

Kevin walks over and kisses my hand. "It's nice to meet you, mi lady." He does a flourish and then goes to sit by his girlfriend. I laugh. 

Joe comes up next and pats me on the head. "Man, you really did lose everything? Damn girl!" 

I gape at him. The nerve. 

I step up before Nick can say anything and pat him on the head harder then he did me. "Man, you really don't have anything in there do you?" I do it again. "Nope, hollow. Damn, boy!" 

And then I step back and gauge his reaction. He stares at me wide-eyed, just as everyone else is. 

And then everyone bursts out laughing.

Nick has to let go of my hand and bend over to clutch his knees, the two women are leaning on each other, and Kevin is wiping his eyes. 

The door opens and Chris and Darren walk through, they stop in the entry way and give me a what-the-actual-fuck-is-happening-here look and I smile and shrug. 

As everyone composes, Joe is still looking at me and shaking his head but he has a new sense of respect in his eyes when he looks at me. 

He holds out his fist to me and I stare at it before realizing. I then bump my fist with his, he smiles. "Well played." 

I grin. 

He goes and stands next to his girlfriend and Nick puts his arm around my waist. 

"Joe's girlfriend, is Blanda. And Kev's is Danielle, you can call her Dani and Blanda B if you want." He whispers in my ear and I nod. 

Kevin and Joe look up at us. 

"So were taking you guys out today." Kevin says. 

Nick nods, and we move to get ready. 

"Wear something sexy!" Joe shouts after us and I laugh. 

That guy, I swear.