Chapter Thirty Two - Rain. (THE END) ♥

A/N - I have no excuse for how late this update was, other than laziness. I'm really sorry guys. I'm really not meant to write stories. I hope you like it. 

------------------*------------------

For the next couple of days, Nick and I find that it's hard to figure out what to do with ourselves. We're both incredibly excited and nervous about finally meeting our daughter and we just want Wednesday to be here all ready. So when it does come, you could say we're relieved. 

Caren and George thought it would be better if we could meet in a public place. They thought it would make everyone, especially Rain, a little more comfortable. So we decided on Starbucks. Nick and I joke that it's become a family place. 

"Sara." 

What if she doesn't like us? What if we're not what she thought we were? What if we disappoint her? 

"Baby.."

There's so many what if's. How can we do this? What if..

"Sara, we're here!" 

Nick breaks me out of my thoughts and I see the large Starbucks sign displayed in front of me. I take a deep breath. 

He takes my hands in his and grins at me in reassurance. "Baby, it's going to be fine. She wants this. We want this." He kisses my hands each in turn. 

"We're meeting our daughter." 

I see the unmistakable happiness in his eyes and I grin along with him, some of my nerves evaporating. 

"We are." 

He hooks his hand around my neck and brings my mouth to his, and I smile against his lips. 

"I love you." He mumbles against mine. 

We pull away and I lean my forehead against his. 

"I love you." I say, grinning wider than ever and get out of the car quickly. "Now let's go!" 

I hear him laughing as he gets out as well and we interlock hands as we walk inside. 

I see Caren and George as we walk in and I quickly walk over to them, waving to Perrie along the way. 

When we get to the table we take a seat opposite them. There's a chair at the head of the small table for Rain, who isn't here. 

Nick speaks my thoughts aloud, "Where is she?"

Caren smiles. "Hello to you too."

"She's in the bathroom." George says, chuckling. 

I grab Nick's hand under the table and we all make small talk until we hear the bathroom open and a small figure makes her way over to the table. 

When she sees us, her eyes go wide. She stops in her tracks and I see her take a deep breath. I smile at her. It takes a beat, but she smiles back and my heart soars.

 My little girl. 

Her brown hair is in little ringlets and her eyes are observing us in a way a three year old shouldn't know how to. She seems to know exactly what's going on around her. 

I feel Nick squeeze my hand as she continues walking and takes her seat, never taking her eyes off us. 

"So you guys are my real mommy and daddy?" 

Her question takes us all off guard, as it's so sudden and we don't say anything until Nick seems to recover. 

I see him smile at her from the corner of my eye. "All of four of us are your real parents sweetheart. We're your biological parents though, yes." 

Caren speaks up, "Biological means-" 

Rain spares a fleeting glance at her, "I know." 

My eyes go wide at the spark in her eyes, and just how smart she really is. She's only three years old. She acts like she's sixteen. 

Rain looks at me this time, and seems to study me. I can't find any words to speak to her. All I can do is stare. 

"You're my mommy." She seems to say to herself, and then she does something so unexpected that I gasp. She leans over close to me, and takes my face in her hands. She studies my face and then smiles at me and leans back. 

She looks down at her hands then and doesn't speak. Caren takes her hands. "Honey, are you okay?" 

She looks up, "Yes." She looks at Nick and I and then back at her adoptive parents. "I really don't know mama, but..." She looks at us again and a big smile breaks out on her face. 

"I like you. You look nice." She looks at me, "The really nice kind of nice." 

I laugh softly and a tear that I didn't know was even there runs down my face. She leans over and wipes at it, and sits back just as quickly. 

"I know there's little girls out there who grow up and don't ever know their real mommy and daddy. They get to be really old and still don't know their real parents." 

She grins. "I'm only three." She looks at Caren and George and then back to us.

 "You guys came back for me early. I'm just happy to not be one of those little girls." She looks down at her hands, and then back up and looks me right in the eyes, a little tear escapes as she smiles. "Thank you." 

I laugh and a little sob breaks through at the same time as I get out of my seat and engulf the little girl into my arms. I hug her gently, but with all I have, "You're welcome, baby. You're welcome." I whisper into her ear and lean back as Nick joins us and hugs her from the other side. 

"And we're never leaving again." He says to her, and kisses her forehead. 

She looks between her four parents and smiles. 

We all smile back at our little girl, because this is what happy endings are made of.

♥ The End ♥

---------------------------------------------

A/N - Okay, so you guys know how long you had to wait for this story and all the updates and stuff, so do you even want a sequel? 

What did you guys think? Who was your favorite character? Your favorite moment? Favorite etc? 

Please comment! :)

And once again, I'm so sorry for the late update, really. All the late updates. I'm a horrible procastinator. 

Oh, and a lot of you have been asking why I created this story, and I actually do have a best friend named Sara Alexander. :) She's a huge Nick Jonas fan, well a Jonas Brother's fan (but mainly Nick) and so I decided to create this story for her. She'll probably comment on this story, her username is JoBrosaremylife15034, if you guys want to check her profile out. :) She's the reason this story even came to be. I hope you liked it girlie! 

Thank you all for the continous support and Annah, Kaylah, Maya, Randy, and Jacky T. for the constant nagging for another update. Love you all.