Eighteen - Corey ♥

We're on the road for about a half hour, we talk about countless things, I find Ryan to be really nice. I learn that he's their boss, and the creator of Glee. 

I ask them questions about the show and Darren and Chris swear up and down that their going to make me watch all four of the seasons that are out now. 

Just as we're talking about cats and dogs, and which one is better we pull up at a large, white building. After getting through security we walk win and I'm taken aback at what it looks like in here. 

There's so many different kinds of sets, this place just being a huge warehouse like building. Sets are spread out, chairs and make-up stands everywhere. In the middle of the place, there's a huge round table filled with food, about twenty to thirty people stand around it talking. 

When we walk in, all heads turn to us and about fifteen people cheer. 

"Berry!"

"Huuuummel.."

"Darren, what's up man?"

"Hi, Sara!" 

"Sara!"

"Sara, oh my god I haven't seen you in forever girl."

"Lea, we so need to talk like now."

There's laughter and voices calling out to us as we walk closer to the table. I smile as they greet me and Lea pulls me aside.

"Don't worry, they've been talked to about you're... about how you... how everything is." She's trying to find the right words and I shake my head, smiling. 

"It's okay, and thanks." She smiles and leads me over, we stand in front of three girls, a beautiful bigger black girl, a pretty blonde, and a brunette with pretty brown eyes. 

I smile at them as they smile at me and look at Lea. I so can not start a conversation with them. 

Before Lea can say anything, the bigger girl takes my hand. "Hi, I'm Alex." 

I smile at her. "Sara, of course you already knew that though." I laugh half-heartedly and they all laugh with me, I'm sure just to make me feel better. It's working though and it makes me feel at ease. 

The blonde steps up and hugs me. "I'm Becca! It's so good to meet you." She smiles and kisses my cheek and I flush. She's very friendly, although she looks like a total bitch. Looks are very deceiving. 

The brunette steps up and smiles, holding her hand out to me. I shake it, "Melissa." She says. Simple. I like that. 

I smile at them as it evolves into a somewhat awkward silence. Lea is quick to break it. 

"Here, I want to introduce you to the others. We actually have all of the original cast back together for today." Her smile falters a bit, but she is quick to put a smile back on her face. I see right through it though. 

We walk up to a group of guys and they turn towards us. 

A tall, cute sandy haired guy steps forward. "Hey, I'm Chord." He smiles and I shake his outstretched hand. 

I go around and shake all of their hands, gasping in surprise when the guy in the wheel chair stands up suddenly to give me a hug, nearly giving me a panic attack. 

I learn everyone's names... Chord, Kevin (the freaky guy in the wheel chair), Harry, Jacob, Samuel, Blake, and Mark. 

We then go over and meet Dianna, Naya, Matthew, Jane (which I remember from movies and am a huge fan of, I nearly collapse when I see her), Heather, Amber, Jenna, Jayma, and finally a guest star apparently, Demi Lovato. Lea informs me that we're friends, but I still have a little melt down and cry a little.