Eleven - Some things are better left buried.

•Sara•

I walk into the apartment, and sit down on one of the couches. Placing my hands over my eyes. I hear several footsteps come in and feel them sit around me. The door closes and no one talks. They're waiting for me to start. 

I put my head in my hands. "I don't know what the hell happened. I was thinking, and I must have slipped further from the apartment then I thought and before I knew it, I was running away from them. They were insane. I couldn't even, Just..." I trail off and sigh. I can't do this. 

Chris sits beside me and takes my hand. "Paparazzi don't care about you, they care about their job. Getting pictures, and words from you is just another paycheck for them. They don't know, nor do they care about the time that they need to quit and leave you alone. If they can physically get to you, they will. They will do anything, say anything to get a rise out of you. When we were starting this, it was hard to accept. It was definitely hard to get used to but we did. And you will. It'll take some time, but your memory might come back! We all need to stop talking like this is permanent, because it isn't." He sits back and pulls me to him and I kiss his cheek. 

"I don't feel like it's going to come back." 

He sighs, "You just have to have hope." 

Lea gets up suddenly. "Or you just have to have Ice Cream. Yea. Ice cream." She skips to the kitchen and we hear dishes clatter around, and the refrigerator being opened and closed. We chuckle. 

She comes back minutes later with bowls of chunky monkey and we thank her. I go to take a bite and I remember something the paps said. 

I sit up from my leaning position on Chris and put my bowl on the coffee table. They all look at me concerned. 

"You okay? We also have-" I cut Lea off. 

"No, it's not the Ice Cream. I just remembered something they said to me, they asked me if I'm pregnant." 

Lea sighs, "Yea. They've asked me that too. It's a common question." 

"Again. They asked me if I'm pregnant again." 

Lea's eyes go wide and I see Nick stiffen from the corner of my eyes. Chris clears his throat. 

"Like I've said before, they'll say anything to get a rise out of you." He says this, and takes a sudden interest in his Ice Cream, pushing it around with his spoon. Everyone seems to have lost their appetite. 

I clench my jaw. "Are you sure?" Things seem a little weird with them right now. 

Nick stands up. "No. You weren't pregnant." And walks away, down the hall to his-our room. 

•Nick•

I walk to the room and sit on our bed. Why did they have to ask her that? Fuck!

I don't know what to say to her. Before I can think on it anymore I hear a timid knock on the door. I turn around and see her. I smile, motioning for her to come in, and sit on the bed. She sits down next to me and turns to me expectantly. 

I sigh. 

"You... I really can't talk about this right now, okay? I just can't. There are some things that I think are better left forgotten right now." 

She looks down at her shoes and nods her head. "Yea, okay. I understand." She narrows her eyes in thought and looks back up at me. "But soon." And then she gets up and walks out of the room. I lay back on the bed. Why the hell did they have to ask her that?!

•Sara•

I walk back into the living room and sit down next to Chris. He hooks our arms and puts his head on my shoulder and I smile at the memory of him doing this when we were kids. 

"So..." He looks up at me. 

My smile fades and I stand up and call Nick. Chris, Lea, and Darren look at me, startled, but I have to do this. Nick walks in and I motion for him to sit on the couch. I look at him and begin. 

"You said that some things are better left forgotten, but I say that's bullshit." He stands up and I motion with my hand for him to let me talk. He sits down hesitantly, looking pained. 

"I don't remember the last three years of my life. That means I don't remember the good and the bad. I want to remember the good, and I don't necessarily want to remember the bad, but if there is something that I need to know. That is going to come back and haunt me at one point or another, than I NEED TO KNOW." I say, emphasizing the last words. "I understand that some things you guys might not want to talk about again, but I need to know. How am I supposed to remember anything if you guys don't help me?" 

Nick stands up and walks to me, putting both hands on either side of my face. My eyes widen at him, wondering what the hell he's doing. He looks me straight in the eyes. "I promise you, that if there is something that you absolutely have to know, than I'll tell you. If you don't, than I'm not going to because some things are a relief to forget. You will know, but in time. I don't want to unravel everything on you at once because it will be a lot to handle. Just bear with us. Okay? I promise there's a reason for all the secrets. There's a reason for this." 

I nod my head, and smile at him. He smiles back and his eyes glaze over slightly. I bite my lip and he looks down at them, his eyes darkening. Just as he leans in a throat is cleared from behind him and my cheeks go a bright pink. I turn away and mumble. "I'll be right back." 

I walk down the hallway and into the bathroom. Oh my god that was so embarrassing. 

I hear a knock on the door and I tense. 

"It's me." I let Lea in, and she hugs me. 

"He loves you, you know." She says into my hair and I stiffen. She pulls back, "I know you may not want to hear that right now but it's the truth. That boy, no that man, would literally fight a war for you. I just want you to know that. And..." She says, giggling slightly and backing away. I narrow my eyes at her, "You might as well get used to the idea because Chris, Darren, and I are making you share YOUR room together tonight." She finishes and slips out of the bathroom, laughing. 

Wait... What?