Sixteen - Date (part two)

Chapter 16 

A wax musuem. 

"Um.. these places creep me out." 

Nick looks at me, "They used to, yes. That's what you're remembering. Trust me, when you get inside it'll be fine."

It wasn't fine. 

We get into the building and I immediately feel weird. 

"Nope, totally not fine. This is still creepy."

He laughs, "Just give it some time. I took you here for a reason." He encloses my hand in his larger one and we walk down several hallways, we pass by The Beatles, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, and many more. I stare in awe at how real they look. It's uncanny.

He stops suddenly, "Close your eyes."

I do as I'm told and he leads me a ways and stops. 

"Open."

I open my eyes and gasp. 

I'm standing before myself. I'm wearing a dark leather jacket, a red shirt and black tight pants. I have on really cute boots and my hair is straight down my shoulders. I wear a little smile, like I know something that no one else knows. 

"Holy shit."

I hear him laugh. "I know right?" He turns me and I smile widely. There's him and his brothers. I turn to him, "Right next to me?" 

He smiles, "We had it arranged like that." 

My smile never faulters. "Well this isn't so bad I guess." 

He bumps me slightly. "Told you so." 

I smile and look up at him. "Let's look around." He laughs. "And you were so creeped out." 

I chuckle. "Yea, things change."

He smirks at me and I walk away from him. 

We stay there for about an hour and a half and we just roam the halls, looking at all the people. Nick points out all the people I have and haven't met and I'm baffled to say the least. Let's just say, the list of who I haven't is significantly shorter.

"It was so funny," He's telling me as we leave. "As you walked into the studio you didn't expect him to be there at all. You took one look at him and nearly passed out. I had to hold you up." 

I swat him, "Shut up! I mean jeez, can you blame me? It was the freaking president! Who wouldn't be ready to pass out? What was he doing in a recording studio anyway?"

"Believe it or not, he was visiting an old friend." 

I shake my head. "Or not." 

He laughs. 

We get into the car and I reach over and kiss him on the cheek. "That was really fun. Thank you." 

He smiles. 

"Oh we're so not done yet. I have one more place to take you."

He hands me a blindfold. I look at him. "Come on." 

He smiles, "Humor me?"

I sigh but tie the damn thing around my head. I put my hands in lap and sit back. 

I feel unexpected lips on mine and smile. "Thank you, baby." He murmers and I smile, blushing. He chuckles and starts the car, backing out. 

"You'll love it, I promise." 

He drives and it feels like forever before he finally stops the car. He gets out and my door opens, his hand takes mine and he helps me out of the car. 

Suddenly I feel his hands under my knees and he's lifting me up. He walks for a while, I feel him stepping over several things and I feel branches against my skin at times, making me believe were in a forest or something. As he walks I hear a distant roaring, steadily getting closer and I stiffen.

I finally can't take it anymore. "Are we almost.. there?" 

He laughs, and sets me on my feet. "Yep." 

I take off my blind fold and look up at him, he's smiling down at me. I smile and look around me. 

Oh my god. 

Before me is possibly the most beautiful sight I have every seen in my life. A beautiful silver-blue waterfall falls before us, it's water glistening as it falls, sparkling in the hot weather. A small pond sits below it, the water clear as day, small fish are visible beneath the surface and my eyes widen. 

It's so beautiful and it absolutely takes my breathe away. 

I look at Nick and then back to the fall. "It's gorgeous." 

He nods, "It really is." 

He smiles at me, "So.. shall we?" 

"Shall we what?" 

He chuckles, "Oh you know what I'm talking about."

I smile and nod. "We shall."