Chapter 1

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

And I jumped out of the bed falling on my back with a thud on the ground, my hand on my chest and gasping for air as I stare.

"Hahahahahahahahaha..look at your face. It looks like someone has kidnapped you and was about to slice you" Tanisha said laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her pathetic example and threw a pillow at her making her loose the balance and falling on the ground. Now it was my turn to laugh.

"hahahahahahaha" I mimicked her as I untangled my legs from my tangled sheets all the way knowing that someone is glaring at me from the other side.

"What the hell was that for?" She asked standing up and dusting off an imaginary dirt from her back.

"The same question goes for you also" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"What? I was just waking you up..it's already seven thirty" she said innocently and shrugged.

"By screaming? Seriously?" I asked as I walked towards my closet.

"You know I thought why to trouble alarm clock when I was already up" she shrugged.

"Stupid" I mumbled. As I took out my clothes for today.

"Same to you, back to you with no return" she replied childishly and even stuck out her tongue.

"Tanisha what are you?? Seven??" I asked

"Nope. Twenty soon to be twenty one" she said.

I rolled my eyes and just walked into the washroom slamming the door shut. Giving enough reply to Tanisha so that now she can leave me alone. I turned and took a look of myself in the mirror and my eyes widen. My hair is totally tangled and it will take me forever to make it untangle because of my waist length hair. I cursed myself for taking a keen interest in growing my hair!!

I took my time in taking a bath. When I finished I quickly came out tying a robe to wear my clothes. Yes, I can't wear clothes in the bathroom..Why?? Because whenever I try to wear, half of the time clothes just slip out of my hand and fells down and gets wet or I trip and fall down. It's not that I haven't tried...I did tried many times but due to me being clumsy I always end up showing my love to the ground.

But obviously when I go to some place which doesn't have attached washroom then I become very romantic with the marble floor!! I quickly wore my jeans, white tank top and a black body fitting cardigan. Quickly buttoning up my cardigan, I blow dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. Quickly put a coat of mascara, some kohl in my eye and applied peach lipgloss and then I looked at myself. Not bad!! I complimented myself.

I quickly wore my black hijab and pinned it up securely then grabbing my oversize purse I dashed downstairs.

"Suba bakhair everyone" I greeted Uncle and Aunty. I live with them because when I was twelve I lost both my parents and since then they had brought me up like their own daughter, Tanisha.

"Subah bakhair Jaani" Uncle greeted me by kissing my forehead which he everyday do. His name is Mr. Zubaid Aalam who is in his late forty's. He runs a cafe about an hour's distance from our house. He has always loved me just like Tanisha. Never showed any difference among us.

"Subah bakhair habibti" Aunty came out from the kitchen with a plate full of caramel pancakes making me drool early in the morning and not to forget fat also!! Her name is Mrs.Farhat Aalam she's a very loving lady with a petite figure. She's a perfect example of a loving wife and a loving mother. She also loves me alot.

"So sleepyhead decided to walk down and grace us with her presence." Tanisha said as she took a fork full of that mouth watering breakfast and smirked. I glared at her and plopped down on one of the chairs taking the heavenly food in my mouth and savoring it.