Chapter 8

After that awful night, I had to again go to the office. I tried asking for leave but that ruthless man ignored my request and I had to go to the office. I quickly finished eating my breakfast and went to the bus stop.

After waiting for ten minutes, the bus finally came. Finally, I reached the office safe and sound. I quickly got in my cabin and dig myself in work. After completing my work I left my cabin to give my file to the accounts department.

I was walking and suddenly my heel broke...great timing boyfriend, I wish you could have at least waited for me till I would've given the file and returned!!!
But nope I didn't hugged my boyfriend...why?? Because somebody caught me.

I looked up and found the cold blue eyes staring back at me. "Sir" I said softly. Sparks were running through all over my veins and I don't know why but whenever I'm with him, something just pulls me towards him and I don't want to pull back.

"Miss.Ahmed do you have any other work to do? Instead of falling here and there" he cockily said

"I don't fall here and there. It's just my boyfriend calls me at weird time" I glared and he narrowed his eyes.

"Boyfriend?? You have a boyfriend??" He asked raising his voice. His eyebrows were furrowed and was taking deep breaths.

"Wohoo, easy there. What happen to you suddenly??" I asked. He didn't said anything just walked huffing!! What is wrong with him?? He surely is bipolar.

I turned to go but again bumped into someone. Oh God!! Why this day is getting better and better gain. I looked up and this time it was Aahil.

"Hey...why in a hurry??" He asked.

"Because I have to submit this file to the accounts department." I said walking towards the accountant.

"And what was that all about??" He asked walking with me.

"What??" I asked.
"Sir, here is the file, sorry I got caught up with something..." I said handing over the file.

"No...it's totally fine." The accountant said.

"You didn't answered my question??" He asked.

"What??"

"What was that all about??"

"My heel broke, I was falling, he came and save me from falling...that's it" I said and shrugged.

"Not about this...you said about boyfriend"

"Yeahh..soo" now I was confused.

"You have a boyfriend??" He asked.

"Okay...I don't get this. What is it with everyone with me having a boyfriend??" I was now pissed.

"No no...you actually took it all wrong. I was just genuinely asking" he said and shrugged.

"The answer is No...I don't have a boyfriend. It's just I'm way too clumsy, so I keep on falling, and that's why I call the floor my boyfriend!!" I said and his eyes were big.

"Seriously??" He asked, I nodded. And then he started laughing loudly.

"You know this is why, I don't tell anyone about my boyfriend" I said sheepishly.

"Are you for real??"

"Yes, very much" I said. And then we talk for few minutes, but I can feel his gaze on my back was burning me.

Finally my day was over and I have a weekend, which means two days off + I don't have to see his arrogant face!! I quickly packed my stuffs and walked out of my cabin only to be pulled back by someone.

"What the...." Somebody put hid hands over my mouth. And did I mention that there was no lights in this room!!

"Shhh..." He whispered in my ears and tingles were freely spreading all over my veins. Immediately, I knew who the person was.

"Don't you dare ever think also about anyone else... You're not allowed to do so." He said looking straight into my wide eyes, and just like that without giving any explanation he turned and walked out as if nothing happened!!!

What the hell.....!!!!

I reached home and quickly went to freshen up. After freshening up, eating dinner, we all were sitting in the living room watching a video which had my parents, me, and everyone...it was my tenth birthday. We all were very happy, I was very happy.

But whenever we watch this video, I'm stuck at one boy...whose right beside my dad all throughout the video. He looks like he's a fifteen year old but I just don't get it why I feel like that I know him...

"Uncle whose this boy??"

"Ohh...he..he's Shawez" Uncle said smiling like always.

"Well, I get it that he's Shawez, and was my dad's best friend son...but like always, why do I feel like I know him" I asked.

"It's just you have spent most of your childhood, you both were friends!!" Uncle said. "And you don't remember that because of your accident".

"Yep...I get it".

"Hoorain, I'm sleepy...can we just sleep" Tashu said yawning.

"Yup...let's sleep." I said getting up. So on weekends it's compulsory that me and Tashu sleep together, just to catch up with each other.

"Hoorain" someone whispered while I was in my very good sleep.

"Hoorain, you're very beautiful" again someone said and I tried to open my eyes when that someone forcefully put his hand over my eyes and over my mouth.

"Stop wiggling and fidgeting...we don't wanna wake up Tanisha. Do we?" He whispered.

"Just remember one thing, you're mine and only mine" he whispered and then suddenly left me. I didn't wasted anymore time and when I wake up, the window of my bedroom was open and there was no one. I quickly went towards the window...but whooshh there was no one...!!

What the hell just happened...???