Chapter 20

After freshening up and changing into my night clothes. I slept straightaway. But it was not this easy like it sounds. It was around midnight, when I heard a loud sound of something breaking and I jolted up from my sleep with a shriek. Heart hammering in my chest.

I looked around my room and breathed a sigh of relied when I noticed that window is not there in my room but at the same time, I was worried that someone might have gotten in our house. Who would that be? Just then my cell went off making me again jump.

It was Uncle's call.

"Hello, Uncle, you heard that?" I asked

"Yes, we did. You alright?" He asked

"Yeah...Uncle, Tashu is alone" I said.

"Don't worry about her. She's fine. We just now talked to her" he said and I relaxed a bit. Just then there was another sound of breaking something.

"Uncle"

"Relax...unless, I tell you to come out of your room, don't come out" he warned me.

"Okay." I said and hung up

After waiting for a while, I noticed that no sound was coming. My house was so silent that all I heard was the sound of my own heartbeat. I waited for more than twenty minutes, but nope...I couldn't hear anything.

I quickly called Uncle to check up on him but he didn't picked up. I called Aunty but she also didn't picked up and so did Tashu. Now, definitely something's wrong. Without thinking anything, I went out of my room. The lights were dim and the whole house was on mute mode.

"Uncle" I called him. No answer. I quickly went to Tashu's room but she wasn't there in her room. Oh My God!! Where is she?? Is she hurt?? Where's everyone?? What if someone has kidnapped her?? No no no....Tashuuuu.

"Unnncclleee" and with that I ran to his room but to my surprise, they were also not there. "Auntyyyy" I yelled. "Taasshhuu" but no response. Please please God, keep them safe. Don't let anything happen to them.

I went down and checked kitchen, but nope, they were not there also. Where are they?? I switched on the light and just then a stone hit my forehead.

"Aahhh" I shrieked. "Who's there???" I shouted. Not caring of my wound, I ran towards the window from where that stone came.

"Who the hell are you and What do you want from us??" I shouted but as usual no response. Enough now, I marched out of the house, fuming in anger. I looked left and right but couldn't found anyone. Just then I heard something which took my breath away.

"Leave me, I said Leave me" that was Aunty's voice, I followed her voice and what I saw made me froze. Someone was trying to pull her inside the car. I wasn't able to see who was pulling her in because that person was sitting inside the car and pulling her in. Aunty's back was facing me.

"Auntyyy" I screamed and ran towards her but they were fast to pull her inside and drove away. I ran at the back of the car as far as I could but I couldn't chase it. I fell down on my knees in the middle of the road. They took away my Aunty, they took her away....I started sobbing.

But what knocked me out the most was that Car. Yes, the Car....because that car was Sir's Car. Yes, it was Mr.Aariz Aatish's Car. I knew it that he was the one behind all of this from the beginning. I knew it...and I won't leave him if anything happens to my Aunty.

"Hoorain, what are you doing here?" Came a voice from behind.

I turned and quickly hugged him. It was Junaid.

"Junaid, Aunty...Aunty's gone. They took her away. He took her away" I kept on sobbing....

"Hoorain, Hoorain listen--"and the next thing I knew was that something pricked my neck. Then and there I knew that it was an injection, and that injection was none other than Anesthesia injection. Because in less than a second, I was out.