Chapter 26

Before I could ask him anything.
My eyes grew wide
My heart stopped beating
And I felled down welcoming the blackness.

"Mr.Aariz Aatish's private jet have been found crashed on this mysterious Island. There's no trace of Mr.Aatish or any person who was travelling with him. We're not sure, but surviving this crash is impossible. Let's hope for the best!!"

I woke up to hear alot of muffled voices around me. The first thing that I see is a pacing Aahil. He was busy talking with someone on the cell. News kept on flashing saying that how his jet was crashed and uptil now there was no trace of him.

Almost everyone was here. Ambreen, Muskaan, Zain and Junaid. Muskaan and Ambreen was sitting beside me, while all the three boys kept on answering the calls.

"Any news of Sir?" I said sitting up.

"Hoori, you're awake" Muskaan said helping me to sit up.

"How are you feeling now?" Ambreen asked.

"Hoorain are you okay?" Aahil asked

"I'm fine....did you found anything about, Sir?" I asked

"We're trying to find" Aahil said.

"You all cannot do a single thing" I said. With shaking hands and legs, I walked towards my desk, picked up my cell and called him.

"The number you have called is not in service, or temporarily disconnected."

"Damn" I muttered and again called back, same reply came. I tried again but no response. "Rubbish...!!"

"Aahil, just give me the contact of those delegates who were travelling with him" I asked

"Hoorain, we tried to contact them, but their cell aren't reachable" Zain said coming forward.

Ya Allah, please keep Sir safe. Please. I prayed silently.

"Hmm...so everyone knows about this in the office?"

"Not everyone, but yeah most of them do know and the news is spreading" Junaid said.

"Keep all this aside as it is we have wasted a lot of time in this. Aahil we were suppose to have a meeting at five pm, what about that?" I asked with a straight face.

"You still want to do the meeting?" Aahil asked.

"Yes, why won't I? This deal will make this firm cross all the records. And I don't want to waste any opportunity." I said turning away from all of them. I know what they must be thinking about me right now, but the truth is what I'm feeling right now, no one can feel it.

I have faith in my God and I know everything will be fine. He has to return back safe.

"But Hoorain-"

"Muskaan, the meeting is on. Give me sometime alone, I need to go through the files for today's meeting" I said as I closed my eyes.

After everyone left, I turned around and my eyes directly landed on the LCD that was showing the news.

"The search team are doing their best to find Mr.Aatish, it's been five hours and we haven't found a single clue also. Stay tuned, to get updated." The reporter said.

He has to come back. He has to come. Nothing can happen to him. He's safe, I know he's safe and sound.

As soon as I entered the conference room, the murmuring stopped.

"Good evening everyone, I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. If everyone's here, then let's start the meeting" I said.

"But Miss.Ahmed, we heard about the news, how-"