Chapter 6

It's only ten in the morning and I have already lost my temper twice. Why?? Work load and secondly today all the employees are day dreaming. Three more files to go and then you're done with files. I consoled myself!!

"Hii" Zain said barging in followed by Junaid, Ambreen, Muskaan.

"Hello...what brings you all here??" I asked.

"We just came here to ask that, do you need any help for today in the evening??" Ambreen asked.

"Evening?? What are you all talking about?" I asked shocked.

"You forgot??" Junaid said.

"What, I forgot??" I asked.

"You do remember that today's Tanisha's birthday???" Muskaan said raising her eyebrows.

"I do remember that, but what you all are talking about?" I asked confused.

"Dumbo..we all decided that we will have a surprise party for Tanisha?? Ring a bell??" Zain asked.

"Ohh..Crap!! I totally forgot" I said.

"Don't worry, anyone will forget, if they'll start getting this many colorful files on their desk!!" Ambreen said rolling her eyes.

"We have decided everything" Junaid said.

"Okaayyy...so please tell me" I said.

"This is not your lunch time. Back to work" his voice boomed through the speaker. Damn!! Why can't he switch off the speaker. Mr.Khan never use to switch on the speaker unless it was necessary. Damn him!! They all looked surprised for a second and then they all turned and left. Mr.Aatish I hate you!!

I again got busy in my work. And again I was interrupted by my cell!!

"Hello" I said.

"Hoori" Tashu shouted

"What?" I asked

"Will you come early today??" She asked.

"No Tashu, I have work" I lied!!

"Ohhh..."

"Why?" I asked biting my lip.

"Nothing..just like that" she sounded sad. If only you knew that what we are planning!!

"Okayy..so when you'll be coming back from college??" I asked

"Don't know. Zain wanted me to accompany him for his shopping" she said.

"Ohh..okayy then enjoy!!" I said.

"Yeah. Bye"

"Bye". After hanging up, I laughed so loudly...Oh My Allah!! She actually fell for that...

Soon I finished my work and was about to enter Lion's den!! I knocked and waited for him to reply. "Come in" he said after five minutes.

"Sir, here is your result" I said and handing him over the file.

"Okay" he said.

"Anything else?"

"No". I then turned and left. But I never missed to see that he has still not eaten his lunch. I might bring him his lunch. I thought and went inside the elevator.

"One veg burger with fries and coffee" I ordered for him.

"Anything else Mam?"

"No..thanks" I smiled.

The counter girl handed me the order and I quickly went up to hand over him his food. I knocked on his gate and waited for him to say. As he said come in I barged inside but froze. He was happily eating his food with an unknown lady.