Chapter 23

"Yes Sir?" I said walking behind him to his cabin.

"Is your work done?" He asked dumping all the files on the floor. I jumped back a little due to his sudden reaction.

"Which work, Sir?" I asked remembering that if I was asked to do something.

"Yeah, right" he said and turned around. Eyes full black, glaring at me, the nerves around his neck was ready to pop out anytime. Oopsie, he's angry!! But why?? And soon there was a breaking sound, I looked to where that sound came from and he has just broken a flower vase.

"Have I done anything wrong?" I asked slowly.

"No, I made a mistake of making you still work here!!" He barked as he threw all the things of his desk down on the floor.

"Siirrr" Unknowingly I raised my voice a bit in panic and he just glared back at me.

"I want you to give me presentation right now which you are to give day after tomorrow" he said sitting down on his chair.

Bipolar!! Check✔

"But it's not prepared fully" I said.

"Now" he said playing with paper weight

Mad!!! Check✔

I gave him a good look and then walked towards him, taking my time. His eyes were fully fixed on me as he lazily stared at my every move. I went up to him and stood beside him while he just stretched his legs.

I leaned down a bit and I heard him taking a deep breath as I took his Laptop from his side. When I turned to look at him, he closed his eyes as he inhaled. I rolled my eyes.

Overacting!!!

I opened his laptop and I see a little girl sitting on a swing all dressed up, her long hair flowing with the wind as the little boy pushes her up, high in the air. Their backs were showing, but I really liked this wallpaper.

"Nice wallpaper" I commented as I turn to look at him and he was deeply staring at that wallpaper. Right now I'm super confused that few minutes back he created a huge mess in his cabin and now he is calm!!!

Double bipolar!! Check✔

"Presentation" he spoke staring at the screen.

"Huh?"

"I want presentation" there he goes again!! I groaned.

"Listen, my presentation isn't complete yet, when it'll be I'll mail it." I said.

"Then why the hell did you touched my laptop??" He barked

"Chill, it's just a lappy!!" I said.

"It's Mine" he said.

"Are you a werewolf??? Alpha or something like that?? Mine, mine, mine...WTH!!!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Exuse Me" he said

"No please, Excuse Me...I have work. I need to get back to my Cabin" I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"Why did you touched my Laptop?" I again rolled my eyes.

"Listen, I thought that I had send you a rough work of my presentation but then I realized that I haven't" I said looking up straight at him.

"When will you learn manners and try to take your work seriously" he said scratching his forehead.

"Excuse Me, when did I submitted my work late or it was incomplete??" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"What are you doing now, then?" He asked.