Chapter 10

After calming down myself fully, I got out of the washroom and went to the cafeteria, where my friends were waiting for me. Immediately I spotted them, and went towards them.

"Hey" they all said.

"Hii" I said and took a seat beside Ambreen.

"What took you so long?" Zain asked.

"Umm..nothing. Just the usual, you know how Mr.Rude is?" I said.

"Yeah, we all know that." Muskaan said and sighed.

I started eating my fries when suddenly Junaid spoke.

"Hoorain, you look awful. Will you tell us, what is the actual problem?" He asked making me froze all of a sudden.

"N-nothing" I said and gave them a nervous smile.

"Oh Com'on Hoorain, we are all your friends. You cannot hide from us!!" Ambreen said.

"I don't know what to say when I myself is confused" I sighed.

"Just remember, we are all with you" Zain said and smiled. I nodded.

So with that, I told them about everything. How I'm seeing a shadow, how he came to my room, how I saw him today outside the office, the other day on the road, those people following me. Me, going to the doctor and everything unusual that is happening in my life.

"Hell.......are you serious??" Ambreen asked open mouthed.

"Very much" I said and sighed.

"Hoorain, I don't understand one thing, you were very much okay before and suddenly all these thigs started happening." Zain said.

"True..." I replied in a monotone.

"Like, as you said, all these things started happening, right after our boss was changed suddenly!!!" Muskaan said.

"What do you mean??" Asked an angry Junaid. Why is he angry?? It's true...

"I mean...what is actually happening within these few months? Whatever we are not thinking only that thing is happening. As if, someone already know our plans!!" Ambreen said.

"Actually" I again replied in a monotone.

"Stop with your one word answers" Zain said and everyone chuckled.

"Then what should I say...I myself don't understand what is happening with me" I sighed.

"It's okay...calm down. We all are with you" Zain said. And I smiled.

"Does boss knows about this??" Junior asked and my head snapped towards his so fast.

"What??? Why does he have to know??" I was now very much confused.

"Just like that...he's our boss after all" he shrugged.

"So?? He still don't have the rights to interfere in someone else's business. And who knows he might be behind all of this. After all I'm his 'favorite employee' " I said quoting with my hands.

Just then I was yanked away from my chair and my nose hit the most hard chest. I groaned and when I looked up, I saw the blazing sets of blue eyes staring at me. And I groaned again!!!!

"Miss.Ahmed, I'm a very busy man and even if I get time, I won't dirty my hands or my mind by indulging in the shit that is going on in your life." He hissed as he kept on glaring at me. I was now damn sure that each and every person in the cafeteria was now looking at us.

And why they don't look?? After all these things don't happen regularly!! Right??

His grip on my arms tightened and I hissed in pain while he inched me more close towards him so that both of our nose were almost rubbing each other's, sending a sweet sensation down my body.