Chapter 42

I couldn't keep my gaze focused on one particular thing because everything was just so perfect, unless it landed on-

My breath hitched.

My heart stopped beating.

"Mom, Dad!!"

The second those words left from my mouth, I felt all the energy leaving my body. My vision blurred. Heartbeat picking up its pace. My eyelashes sweared to not meet my lower eyelashes. My throat went dry. My brain stopped functioning before a massive pain seared through the nerves, a shreik escaped my lips, before I lost myself in his arms.

All sorts of images started flashing in front of my eyes. Some good, some bad. I could hear faint voices from a very long distance. But couldn't make out anything.

"Your Mom and Dad are no more in this world!" Aunty sobbed as she clucthed me tightly.

Me, stumbling back finding the wall a better thing for support.

My eyes can't cheat me!

They're alive but why Aunty had lied to me all those years.

And why only Aunty? Everyone had said the same thing. Why were they lying to me? What made them lie to me? But...as far as I was been told they were dead in a car accident.

Then what I did saw today was just my imagination? Or was I hallucinating?

But what if my parents were never dead?
What if all these were also a lie to "protect me"!?
Imran is Zayal.
Chachu wants me dead or to get married to Zayal.

What the heck is going on!!

Groaning, I rolled over to feel someone caressing my hair.

But what I don't understand is if they would have said the truth and would have not lied to me about my parent's death, I wouldn't have surely gone to Coma but now was the higher chance of going into the Coma.

Why did I even came with him?

Or is it Aariz plan to trouble me like this so that he can leave me?

No, no...he won't leave me. He'll never leave me, I've seen it in his eyes.

I need to wake up. Need answers of my questions. Should I really open my eyes.

No...

Yes...

No...

Yes...

No....

"Hoorain, my child. Open your eyes" I heard a soft feminine voice from my side, my eyes opening and meeting with the pair of hazel eyes. Blinking twice or thrice, I quickly shot up from the bed, stumbling backwards.

"Are you scared of us?" The man said who exactly looked like my dad.

I shook my head to throw out these hallucinations from my mind.

"Hoorain, we are for real. We are your parents! You need to sit down." Mom said forwarding her hand to held my hand but I took a step back.

"I'm hallucinating!" I croacked.

"No, you're not!" Dad said.

"Sit down first and let us explain to you." Mom said.

"You both are not dead? You both are alive?" I asked still not believing my eyes.

"We are very much alive. Allahamdulilah" Dad replied.

"But Aunt Farhat and everyone told me that you both died in a car crash." I said.