Chapter 16

I was now sitting in the middle of everyone. Everyone means like everyone, Aunty, Uncle, Tashu and Sir. I was still thinking about what had happened just few hours back. But I was very much thankful to Sir, that he didn't asked once also about that!!!

When everyone came home one by one, they were shocked to see everything and especially me. Aunty couldn't control herself so she just burst into tears hugging me, while Tashu kept on threatening and cursing that mysterious man. Surprisingly Uncle and Sir was very much calm in all this.

It's not that, that Uncle wasn't worried about me. His first reaction when he saw me was to hug me like my dad would have. He only kept on muttering that "Everything will be alright". Apart from all these, Sir, kept on standing beside me, cracking his fingers or going through his cell, which made me more irritated.

But enough now, I'm losing every bit of my self control now.

"Why aren't we informing the police,will anyone tell me this??" I said raising my hands in the air.

"Miss--" he was cut off by Uncle.

"Hoori, from tomorrow we'll remove the window permanently and if anything more will be needed then you're going to exchange your room with Tashu" he said.

"But this still doesn't satisfy me that why aren't we informing the police??" I again asked.

"Jaani, of course we want to tell them everything but this will only create harassment and they'll want to guard our house and you both everytime. Do you want them to invade our privacy?? By not informing them doesn't mean that we don't care about you. And on top of that even if we'll go and tell them everything, they'll just keep an eye on us unless they get a lead!!" Aunty said caressing my cheeks.

"But Aunty--" I was cut off by him.

"Miss.Ahmed, I've already informed my personal investigator."he said for the first time in the last thirty minutes.

"And what do you expect them to do?? File a case against you?? Find proofs showing you guilty??" I said glaring at him.

"Miss.Ahmed, what are you saying??" He sounded so innocent.

"Oh please, cut the crap!! Tell me how much have you paid to make my life a living hell?? Tell me..." I raised my voice as I took challenging steps towards him.

"You're taking all this in a wrong way" he said

"No no now everything is crystal clear. What did you said, that I'm suffering from Panophobia?? Well then you're the reason behind my every suffering. The day you entered into my life was the day all these stupid things started happening. Before that I was perfectly fine. Just because of you I visited a psychiatric to check that I'm not mad!!

Whenever you're near me, trouble is one step more closer to me. Why don't you just stay away from. Go somewhere far from me...I don't even want to see your face. I hate---" I yelled at the top of my voice but soon I was cut off only by him.

"Miss.Ahmed, enough!!! Dare you speak one more word and I'll not even think once also before--"

"Before what?? What else can you do other than threatening??" I shouting

"You, yourself will be responsible for the outcome." He said his eyes blazing his anger as his hands had kept a firm grip on my upper arm.

"You know what--"

"Enough of you two!! Enough....we aren't saying anything that doesn't mean we are deaf!! Hoori, we raised you better than this!!" Uncle's voice boomed across the hall. His grip was still firm.

And I again didn't failed to noticed the calmness on Uncle's face, when he looked at him. What the hell is going on!!!

"You know what you're not even worth talking to!! You don't want to see me, then you won't have to, from tomorrow." He said and left my hand with a jerk and walked away as if I was a dust.