Chapter 25

I tried to concentrate to remember who is she? And just then a sharp pain started to begin on the right side of my head. I tried to massage my temples and balance myself because my vision suddenly got blurred.

"Hoorain" somebody call my name and tapped my shoulder from the back making me scream.

"Hey hey, it's me...Aahil. Calm down" he said. But I was already sitting on the road, one hand covering my face and the other on top of my chest to slow down my heart rate.

"You stupid, idiot...you scared me!!!" I said breathing hard.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to scare you" he said.

"Please never ever do this again"

"I won't...I promise. But what are you doing here?"

"Was going to the bus stop"

"Why?"

"What why?? My shift is over and now it's time to go back home" I shrugged.

"Yeah, but now you've been given Aariz position, so you also have the car" he said.

"That doesn't make any sense!!" I crossed my arms.

"I don't know why and how he forget to say this to you but he has also appointed a car for you for two days because now you're the boss"

"Why being so fancy and that to for just two days. Who knows he might come tomorrow and give me a huge shock!!" I said

He started laughing..."No, No, he surely won't come tomorrow, he'll come day after tomorrow. He really has some work"

"If you say so" I shrugged

"Shall we?" He asked

"Wait...are you going to drop me to my home?" I asked

"No, no, I won't but surely the driver will" he said.

Soon a car stops right in front of us and if I'm not wrong then it is Mercedes-Benz CLA.

"Here's your Car and your personal chauffeur for the next two days." He said

"Thanks" I smiled

"Don't thank me, thank Aariz" he said

"Not in million years" I said sitting inside the car.

"We'll see" he said laughing.

"Byeee" I waved at him.

Whole ride I tried to remember who that lady was but the worst part was whenever I tried to concentrate, a sharp pain use to start forming in my head. I reached my home safely, I thank the driver and then went inside my house.

"Assalamualaikum" Tashu greeted me.

"Walekumasalam" I replied

"How was your day?" She asked

"Good...yours?"

"Boring..."

"Aunty? Uncle? Are they back?" I asked

"Nope, they'll be late" she said and I nodded.

"I'll go and freshen up"

"Yeah...I'll be in my room" she said.

After freshening up and changing into my comfy pj, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes for a second. Just to relax peacefully. While I was relaxing a sudden feeling started running through my veins, is he alright? Has he reached? Should I call him? Should I text him...and soon I was sweating.