Chapter 3

Finally weekend is here and I can sleep peacefully without having tension to wake up early and go to office. I jumped on my bed after praying my fajr and quickly went off to dreamland.

Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who let the dogs out? Really why should I care that who let the dogs out? I again drifted off to sleep. Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Uhhh..my neighbor must have let the dogs out I groaned and again went off to sleep. Soon I heard someone's giggling.

"Tashu" I said in a croaked voice as I opened my one eye and saw her giggling away.

Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who let the dogs out?

"Tashu stop it..hushhh..go and find the dogs" I hushed her away and went back to my dream. Ahh..where was I? Yes, I was in a candy shop buying all sorts of candy..yum yum!!

"Stop drooling" Tashu said.

"After five minutes I'll stop" I said.

"Hahahahaha do you even hear yourself now?" She started laughing.

"Shh..lemme sleep"

"Mr.Aatish is here." She whispered slowly.

"Throw him out in the dustbin and don't forget to put the lid on" I said groggily.

"Hahahahahaha...I will. But for now get up it's eleven Hoorain" she said.

And I quickly got up and looked at her rubbing my eyes..and she was grinning evilly. Holy Shit!! How can I forget?? I always cook on Saturday's and on Sunday it's Tashu's turn to cook. As it is we both are so busy in our lives and we always end up not helping Aunty.

So we both decided that I'll always cook on Saturday's and Tashu on Sunday's. This will also give a break to Aunty and atleast she will be able to relax or do any other things which she like instead of looking after the house and doing house chores. Atleast we can do this for her!!

"Ahh..so someone remember? Lunch should be ready by one thirty. All the best" she gave me a thumbs up and went down.

I quickly ran to my washroom and got ready. After getting ready I went down and now came the hard point where you have to think what you have to cook? God!! Finally after deciding hard on what to cook I decided to settle with some roast chicken, steamed rice and vegetables. I quickly got busy and soon after an hour and a half I was done with my cooking.

"Com'on down everybody food is ready" I yelled for Aunty and Tashu. Soon the doorbell rang and I quickly went to give the tiffin that I packed for Uncle so that he could eat lunch.

"We are here" Tashu shouted as she sat on one of the chairs.

"Hoorain habibti sit down I'll serve" Aunty said coming towards me.

"Nope..not happening. Today's your day, you'll be sitting and relaxing." I said and made her sit on the next chair. Then I started serving. Well, I know everyone can take it on their own but this particular thing I've learned from my mom as Aunty told me. She use to also serve everyone for the first round and then she used to sit and serve herself.

"Habibti how was your work yesterday?" Aunty asked while eating.

"It was awful!!" I said and made a bad face.

"Why?" She asked

"Work wasn't bad mom, Mr.Aatish was" Tashu said and chuckled and I glared.

"Mr.Aatish? Hoorain explain" Aunty asked.

"Mr.Aariz Aatish he's our new boss just for temporarily because boss has to go away somewhere for personal issues. So he'll be ruling us for awhile." I said.