Chapter 15

"With one hand!! Yeah sure...!!"

"Listen--" Right then there was a huge bang on my main door making me jump and shriek. Just right then the lights went off indicating a power shut down. He hid me protectively behind him with his right hand and switched on his cell phone light.

Again there was a loud bang on my main door. This made me more freaked out as I continuously started hitting him so that I can run.

"Ow ow...it's me!! What the hell is wrong with you Miss.Ahmed??" He was irritated.

"I want to go from here, move from my way" I said trying to move past by him.

"Are in your mind?? Where do you think you're going??" He asked gripping me from my upper arm.

"Anywhere but away from here and you!!" I shouted.

"Are you afraid of me??" He asked in a serious tone.

"Who won't be afraid in this situation. Alone with a guy in the dark and on top of that this mysterious banging!!" I said.

"Wao...happy realization" he taunted, I huffed. "From the last one hour you were alone with me and that time you didn't felt scared!!"

"I did...but at that time I could have screamed if you would have tried to--" I didn't said anything.

"Have you lost it or what?? I have better things to do then to use this opportunity" he said quoting.

"Huh!! If you would have wanted, then also you couldn't have done!!"

"Don't worry, I'm not that cheap!!" He said observing around.

"No, but I'm saying, I can protect myself very well!!"

"Now are you trying to make me do that!!" He yelled

And just then, there was another loud bang. I jumped and buried my face in his chest. I was holding him tightly from the back, that I was sure, I had leaved some marks on his back from my sharp nails.

"Now who is using the opportunity??" He said with his hand up in surrender, trying hard not to laugh.

I quickly pulled back "Umm..I..actually.. I just got---"

"It's okay, no need to give any explanation. But please cut your nails from next time" he said rubbing his back and I blushed. Just then there was another bang!!

"I'm scared" I muttered.

"Don't be...I won't let you anything happen" he said. We walked towards the main door slowly. I was at the back of him, then I realized that he was wearing a grey suit, while the person who rang the doorbell was something in black. I froze.

"What happened?? You okay??" He asked as soon as he noticed that I wasn't walking.

"You were wearing black then how and when did you switched to Grey??" I asked

"Black, Grey... What??" He was confused.

"Sir, when you first rang the bell you were wearing black, but you are wearing Grey now!!"

"You have gone mad!!" He hissed.

"Hey" I glared

"Shut up" he yelled

"I'm serious... you're not understanding. The first time who rang the bell was wearing black but when I opened the door you were there and you're not wearing black. Understood??" I explained

"Kidding me!!" He said with a non believing expression.

"Why would I kid with you!!" I shrugged and he just glared.