Epilogue

"Coming" I said turning when a bullet hit me right in my stomach.

I felled down on my knees, my hand on my stomach, when I saw

"Chachu"

I woke up to the pungent smell invading my nostrils. The room was silent apart from my heavy breathing.
I slowly opened my eyes, squinting in attempt to sharpen the blurred images before me. I glanced around and took in the deserted, white colour bedroom. How long have I been here? I shut my eyes, trying to remember what had exactly happened. Then it all hits me with a bang. The memory of it all starts to occupy my thoughts.

I was shot. Shot by my own Chachu. The cold air hitting my face as I plummet towards the gravel. Some panicking, some remained still. I heard one lady scream. Crashed. The pain jolted throughout my body. Who brought me here? Out of impulse, my hand travels to my face, pressing the throbbing area on my right temple.

I felt a scar and flinched at the pain. I tried to get up. Once I stepped on the cold, white tiles, I instantly fell back on to the bed. My body, engulfed in pain as if objecting my decision to stand up. I lay there pathetically, waiting for the pain to wash away. Staring at the ceiling, illuminated with a white fluorescent light.

I still didn't know how I got here, who took me here, how long I've been here.

My series of questions was interrupted as a devilishly handsome man, with brown hair and mesmerizing hazel eyes, emerged from the door of my room, with a mobile phone close to his ear, talk...

Amjad Taimur

Chachu

Al came from behind and then snapped me out of my deep thought asking whether I was okay. I told her I was even if it was obviously a complete lie.

"You should thank Zayal my child that at the end moment he came and lowered my hand and the bullet just didn't went inside you!" Chachu said tilting his hand.

Immediately, I kept my hand on my stomach, searching for any injuries.

"Ah! Don't worry, Hoorain. You don't have any major injuries, just the effects of a bullet missing it's target." He said sitting down on a chair beside me.

"Chachu, why did you brought me here?" I asked trying to sit up but the pain was more than enough for me to bare and I again laid down. I could clearly see that Al wasn't liking the fact that I was injured.

"Are trying to be dumb or are you dumb? You very well know the truth that why I brought you here." He said screeching a bit.

"Chachu, what you're doing is wrong! This is not how you were. You can never think bad for me, let alone hurt me. You forgot everything?" I asked holding his hand.

"If you think that I'm gonna melt with your words then you are wrong. I want you and you're share, which I'll get by hook or crook!" With that he left.

Zayal quickly came by my side and sat down. I didn't wanted to even see him, forget talking to him. I turned my face.

"Hoorain, I know you're angry with me. But, please, give me a chance to explain myself." He said

"No Zayal, I'm not angry with you, I'm upset with you." I said looking at the other direction.

"Hoori, it's Al for you and will always be!" He said.

"Nothing lasts forever!" I sighed.

"Hoori, please, listen to me for once" he said trying to hold my hand but I quickly pulled it back.

"Zayal, nothing matters now."

"It does for me. Hoori, I did loved you girl, it wasn't a lie. I loved you way before I was even told about all this." He said.